"What is it with Emma, miss -?"

"Yn ln"

"Miss yn"

Offering him a curt smile, yn led him to the teacher's office where she pulled out a chair for him to sit. Shinichiro fidgeted with his thumb, looking around her desk to find only one picture. No gifts that were from a possible lover. Focusing on the picture, he's seen that uniform before!

"Hey... I've went to that same highschool!"

Pointing to the frame, yn chuckled at his reaction. She shook her head and pulled out something from one of the drawers. It was a chain and a cigarette box.

"Took you long enough to remember, dummy"

"Yn ln...the student council president that always and I mean always gave me hell. Did you know, I was more scared of you compared to my enemies"

Handing the chain to him, he saw how she kept them in good condition. The golden memories being unlocked from a deep part of his brain. Shinichiro couldn't recognise her at first glance due to the change of her appearance. Back then in highschool she styled herself differently, two thick braids and braces.

"Today I wanted to talk to you about Emma. She's been failing her grades so much and I'm scared she might have to repeat at this rate"

Showing him a report card and her test papers. Shinichiro's heart sank at the revelation of Emma. Yn extended her hand , placing on-top his to show some concern.

"I don't know what's happening at home but at this age she might be going through some changes both emotionally and physically"

"Would you like to be Emma's tutor yn? I'll pay you,please. I'm not that smart to teach her or understand anything like this. I'm only good at screws and bolts "

"You don't have to pay me but there is something I'd like for you to do"

Yn cringed at her idea but it's her only shot. Shinichiro leaned in, manifested at what she had to say but yn dismissed him. Saving the favour for later as she told-

"It's my job to guide my students, shinichiro. I'd love to see Emma pass and as for manjiro and izana ... they're still fighting ...everyday and everywhere "

"Same case at home too"

Groaning in exhaustion, shinichiro accompanied yn as she cleared out her things for the day. Shinichiro requested her to start the tutoring as soon as she can and yn had to admit...he was drop dead handsome. She couldn't bring herself to refuse and not like she had anywhere else to be.

"You're sure that you won't be tired, yn?"

"No,not really"

Straightening her blouse, yn walked with him along the hallway to where she bumped into another fellow teacher. A male staff that kept flirting at her, shinichiro thought either she was dense or just avoiding the awkward confrontation. Eitherway it's not his place to ask her.

"We have to catch up too,yn"

"Ooo like a date??"

Taken by the question, shinichiro flicked her forehead with a scoff. Yn giggled at him, teasing him about he walked like a dainty stick. Shinichiro pouted at her,

"God yn, when did you became so... talkative?"

"Only around you,dummy"

Muttering under her breath, hoping he didn't hear it. She got on the bike, one hand on his shoulder. Shinichiro had a light tug on his lips, he heard her yet a part of him didn't press on that topic. The ride was smooth, he didn't go too fast as she was wearing a skirt and the last thing he wants is yn kicking his ass.