39 Can a movie date change Bondita's mind? 🤔

Start from the beginning

Anirudh felt so twisted in his heart with her  behaviour..is she avoiding her ? Is she talking formally with him ...like an outsider? She is not even maintaining eye contact with him and speaking by keeping her face aside as if she don't want to see his face . What could have happened?

He thought for few seconds and immediately made call to Deepika home. Her mother lifted and when he introduced himself and asked for Deepika . She came into line

He asked:  what happened Deepika! Why is your friend so moody today? Did anything happen in school? Did she share anything that she had not written exam well ? Any tension is there for her ?

Deepika felt angry on him for a while and again controlled herSelf and told : no annaya!  she don't have any tension at school. And she wrote all her exams well. We both studied together in School and she very well know all answers.
Question paper is quite easy for us

Anirudh: then why  is she like that ? Behaving oddly?

Deepika: what exactly is she doing?

Anirudh: she is avoiding me not talking properly with me

Now DEEPIKA couldn't control herSelf and started taunting him : Is this what you wanted na annaya? Then rather than being happy why are you worrying about her ?

Anirudh felt offended by her words.

Deepika :  you made me do blunder by talking discouraging words about you with her - my best friend whom I love her . Probably I have succeeded in doing this blunder. She started getting affected by my harsh words . You should be happy annaya. Finally my friend's fragile heart which never think of ill about anyone who always tried to help as much as she can is now  broken with my harsh words .

Anirudh: Deepika! See..

But Deepika is not giving any chance to speak.. she cut him again and continued her ranting: be happy with your success annaya. And here after please don't ask me for these kind of helps. Good night annaya and disconnected the phone harshly

Anirudh felt offended and sat on cot recalling Deepika words and Bondita behaviour.

He tried to see her from the window into her room but she switched off the light in her room and kept her room dark

All he could say to her by looking from window is : I am sorry Bondita  but this is for your good only .. you should not waste your time for me . Even though it's painful for you and me it will do good for us in long run ... don't worry you will get everything the best in life and shedded tears for her ...

He too switched off the lights and sat on bed and looking at her room in dark with tears in eyes Recollecting her calm behaviour...

Other side that late night Bondita is looking into his room  from side of window door : for me the best in my life happened is you only bava. I don't know what best I will get by leaving you. Even if it's best I don't want that. All I want is you and again cried for a while.

She again thought: no ...no I should not think like this. This is wrong of my thinking . When he is not interested on me I should not force him in any way ...I should stay away from him .

Yes I have to .. because for me he is the best but for him I am not the best at all right ?  . That's why I have to stay away

The thought itself is hurting her heart and making her cry more telling that no I can't stay away from him . For me he is only one ..my family my home my parent guardian and everything.. how can I leave him ? It is not as easy as I say

She remembered her parents her Attamma and Mavaya and all her dear ones and with swollen eyes she  dripped into sleep

_____
In dream she recalled a past  incident with her parents which happened before mini akka marriage