part 3

Ishan thought of making lunch for his team . He went inside the kitchen and told chef that he wanted to make lunch gor his friends today . At first chefs denied but eventually gave up after seeing ishan's puppy eyes filled with tears ( fake tears obviously) .
Ishan - what should i do first . ( putting his hands on both side of his waist making thinking face )

Chef heared him

Chef - i think sir you should cut veggies first for your dish but please be careful .

Ishan - yeash i will cut veggies first .
The first vegetable he took to cut was a cucumber 🤦‍♀️ .
( which sabzi is he making using a cucumber )

Chef looked at him and chuckled he was sure now that this lil cutie doesn't know how to cook

Chef - sir lemme help you

Ishan - no i will myself make something for my frnds. ( stubborn)

Chef -( after thinking for sometime ) no sir you will make lunch i will cut veggies I'll be your assistant for now .

Ishan - ohh ok so my assistant cut the veggies . Where is the flour .

Chef - ok sir . And sir flour is in that cabin ( pointing towards a cabin)

Ishan took out the flour from that cabin now the main thing is he doesn't know what to do with flour . He looked at chef .

Ishan - hehe .. chef sir ummm ... i forgot what to do with flour . Can you remind me . It's not like i don't know i just forgot.

Chef- (done ) sir you kneed this flour . Just pour water little by little and then make dough.

Ishan - ohh now i remember.  Silly me

Then both of them were doing their work . After 10 minutes when chef was done cutting veggies he looked towards ishan who was full of wet flour all over his face and cloths . He was adding water into flour and was using a spoon to stir it . 😂 
Chef -(  thinking ) he doesn't even know that we kneed flour using hands 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Chef - sir you are a big chef i think so just give me order i will make food and you just tell me . I am your assistant na i will do most of the work .

Ishan thought for sometimes

Ishan - yeah you are right and i am tired too i will help you no no you help me i am the cheff yess ..
Ok then do something to this flour i am done mostly with this you just give final touch ok.

Then ishan sat on a counter cause he was too tired you know 🥲 .
( mah baby ishu was doing so much hard work )

Chef thinking - he can play for full day without being tired and now he is tired after making this flour a mess . No one can understand him 😅

After half an hour ishan was done making food with a little help of his assistant 😜 .
When only thing he did was making the whole kitchen a mess .

Chef told him its almost time for lunch everyone will come by now so ishan shoukd now change and get ready .

On the other side with shubman

Interview  was going smooth at first but then Interviewer started asking nonsense questions like why his performance was bad in last game . Shubman answered all questions calmly but deep inside he was hurt . He knew he shouldn't let other's opinions let him down but still he was a human too and these kind of things were hurting him.

See you in next episode