"Voh toh mujhe pata hai.." I said.
"Hn toh mujhe bhi pata hai ki aap ceo ho" She said.

Then there was a silence and I tried to break it.

"Yeh files?" I asked her indicating the file she was holding.

"Oh this! It is some important documents which are very important for my tomorrow's shoot. I have to go somewhere tomorrow."

"Got it." I said.

Again... silence. Now she broke the silence.
"Dance krne ke baad kidhr chale gye the?" She asked.

"Voh..office mai kaam aagya tha zaruri" I said rubbing my head.

"Hey bhagwaan" she said palming her face.

"I am sorry about yesterday for leaving you. Will you mind dancing with me again?" I asked giving my hand.

"Abhii?? Idhar??" She asked.

"Hanji...abhi or idhar" I said nodding.

"Aapke office ke bahar kyu? koi dekhlega toh kya sochega?" she said.

"Jisko jo sochna hai soche..Mujhe sirf aap kya sochti ho usse farak padhta hai."

She blushed hard.
𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑒𝑒.

"Okay sure." She said and gave her hand in mine and it fitted my hand so perfectly like she belongs to me and I belong to her.

"Wait" she said started searching something in her pocket.

"look found it!!" She took out her earphone and gave me one and wore the other one.

The song started playing and I wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. We started moving and It was the best moment of my life. I want to enjoy this moment everyday with her.

𝑀𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑.

We danced together. Her hands came all towards my chest and my heart started beating so fast.

She leaned towards me and whispered.
"Aapka dil itna tez ku dhadak rha hai?"

"Kuki aap meri bahon mai ho." I said and she blushed.

We were dancing and suddenly a drop of water fell on her lips. Her lips.

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

And soon the rain started pouring.

"It's raining. I have to go. I can't catch a cold" She made distance and I pulled her back towards me through her waist.

"Before we part our ways..I want to say that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." I said and she blushed hard.

We both ran for a shelter.

"Can you book a cab for me? My phone is dead." She said showing me her dead phone.

I looked at her and she was drenched in water. Looking so hot and beautiful. I want to hug her and never let her go.

she snapped her fingers infront of my face."Heyy"

"I will drop you." I said.

"NOOOO if my friends will saw you they will tease me to my death." She rejected my offer.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠.

I booked a cab for her and when I looked up She was shivering.

"Wait a min.." I said and ran in the rain to the parking lot.

"HEYYY YOU WILL CAUGHT COLD." She shouted from behind and I ignored her words.