11: Sleep-Deprived Delusion

Comincia dall'inizio

His expression was hard to read, but you can sense Aizawa's tension disappear at the cloud boy's light-hearted tone. 

"Yeah, well, I've dealt with cats before. Kids..." he paused. "I never thought I'd deal with them, actually."

"Sure you have. Aren't you trying to be a teacher?"

"Stop imposing your dream on me," Aizawa deadpanned. If Tenko wasn't sleeping peacefully, you're sure Shirakumo would have laughed out loud at his words.

After a couple of hours, Shirakumo realized that he didn't have any spare outfit in Aizawa's apartment (it's his first time going here, apparently.) So he ended up leaving the apartment with the promise that he'll come back. To you. And Tenko, apparently, but he said that specifically to you.

You understand— he's attached already. Of course. You're literally an adorable being, how could you forget about such a problem of people being attached to you? Now it makes sense why Shirakumo was so handsy and why he's always trying to play with your paws. He even thought about taking you outside for a moment, that was until Aizawa took you away from his hold and shut the door in front of his face.

Ah. Being fought over by these two handsome men— what an amazing cat's life, indeed. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was funny watching Aizawa act without Shirakumo. Simply because the dark-haired boy couldn't sit still and rest. 

The moment he placed you on the mattress beside Tenko, Aizawa started to criticize his empty apartment. It started as him grabbing that sharp object on his coffee table and moving it out of reach... then he saw more breakables on the table and he tucked it away. Which then led him to stare at the outlets he passed by, and thus he plugged it up, secured cabinet doors, yada yada.

Isn't it entertaining to see so much energy controlling Aizawa's body? He basically cleaned up the entire apartment. Just for you and Tenko, surely. 

"Good work," you purred to him when he plopped down on the couch that's near Tenko's mattress, looking exhausted out of his mind.

Aizawa stared at you oddly. You don't know what's going through his mind, but then he groaned and he facepalmed. "I forgot to clean the cat."

The moment those words left his mouth, apprehension came over you. You can do that yourself— cleaning, grooming your perfect fur. Cause there's no way you're going to let another person shower you even if you're not a human anymore.

Glancing at you, Aizawa muttered, "Well, you seem clean enough, I guess." 

Then he reclined on the sofa, and he yawned. He felt for a switch on the wall behind him and soon the light turned off. You're pretty sure it's already dark since it's past midnight (Aizawa had been cleaning for a long time), but you can still see perfectly well. You can see how Tenko shifted in his sleep, mumbling something indistinct. How Aizawa's attention shifted to the young boy, a soft smile replacing his earlier weariness. You can see everything very clearly.

That's why you settled yourself between Aizawa and Tenko— curling up near the dark-haired boy's leg while staying beside the young boy who slept peacefully. 

Your purr on his leg was the last push needed before Aizawa's eyes fluttered closed, and the apartment was submerged into a quiet night.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The next day was horrible.