Time to 'Rock'it?

"Phew" You wipe your forehead from the sweat as you're working with old man Dax.

"That's good newbie, that'll do, that'll do" He says prompting you to go down from studio 3's hanging platform, of course you respond with jumping down receiving no fall damage because without anything attacking you, you won't receive any fall damage, there's way too much game logic going on in this city, you take a mental note to figure out why.

"Show off" The old man says while you just rub your nose cheekily.

"How'd I do?" You ask him and He rubs his beard.

"Good, but it can be better, look that way" He points to a certain part on the ceiling,

"That cable is not fully taped, and from how the stage lights are switching colors faster you definitely did something wrong, that's not to mention your work on the camera, you definitely need more experience, but you at least have the basics down" He says while you take down notes.

"Great, that's all for today Newbie, you go back home now, young ones like you still needs to enjoy life" He laughs heartily while you rub the back of your head.

"Thank you for the lessons today gramps, I'll be off now" You wave him goodbye and head for your locker, changing into your regular clothes and jacket before seeing your phone and see a notification on it from Scott.

'Rockit tonight, don't forget!' He types and sends to your phone, you reply to him with a thumbs up emoji, yep you're that kind of guy.

You still have time before you need to go to Rockit so you decide to head to that rental video store you saw on the way here, it's been a long time since you've watch a movie.

You open the door and the bell rings, you see on the register there's a woman wearing green sweater that seems like she couldn't give a damn about what happens to her store, she's chewing on some green nuts that your assuming to be pistachio.

"Hello, I want to rent some movies" You ask her and she looks at you.

"Your new here right?" She asks you and you nod your head.

"Huh, neat" but her face really doesn't seem all that amused, you take it as a positive sign nonetheless.

"Kim! Customer!" She yells and your friend Kim Pines comes out from what seems to be the staff room.

"Oh hey, it's you" She says not sounding excited by any means but that reaction is a warm welcome considering Kim's personality.

"Yep, It's me, didn't know you work here" Kim still sends an uninterested look.

"I need the pay" You nod in understanding.

"I understand, paying rent amiright?" She goes forward closer to the desk.

"You said you wanted to rent some movies?" She goes back to the topic, which reminds you.

"Oh yeah, hold on, pretty sure I have a list here" you reach into your jacket and gives Kim the list.

1. Jumanji

2. Edward Scissorhands

3. Man In Black

4. All the Back to the future movies

5. Austin Powers: The Spy that Shagged me

6. The Truman Show

7. Space Jam

"I don't know whether you have good or bad taste in movies" Kim says looking at the list

"Austin Powers is a great comedy and parody!" You defended but Kim lets out a small rare smile.