𝟸𝟻. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

Lights turn on and the guy jumps in fright seeing three guys standing by the wall on his left their arms crossed, he then stares at the woman his eyes going wide again.

"Princess! I-." The guy was cut off by the blond disarming him and kicking his legs so that he was on his knees. "I want answers Mike and I might let you live unlike your friend Tony, you and your friend Jerry could walk out alive." Diaspro said as she walks to Helia handing him the sleeping boy, Helia heads up stairs to take the boy to the ship and Brandon walks after him.

Sky puts Mike on a chair putting ropes around his feet and hands so he won't make a run for it, once his done he drags Jerry who was starting to wake up so Sky wraps him in rope.

"All yours." Sky said and walked away to the ship, Diaspro smiles walking around Mike who looked ready to cry. "Tell me, who did the fire?" She asked with a smile still on her face.

Mike tremble and looks down. "Aww don't start getting shy on me, I thought you guys like to blow stuff up for fun." She said with a pout.

"From what I searched or what my brother searched you guys like to blow up houses, get any surviving kids so that the black market can buy them from you." Diaspro said and suddenly brought a crystal dagger stabbing Mike's leg, he yells. "Did you or did you not?!" She yells with a glare grabbing his hair to make him look at her, twisting the dagger more deeper.

"We did!! But I swear we didn't do it because we wanted to!" Mike yells back. "Your mother wanted us to do it, she said that our criminal records will be clean and give us a lot of money if we killed the orphans."

Diaspro stayed quite for a moment and that's when she laughs. "Wonderful! Tell me, do you guys have any proof that you had any conversation with her about this plan?" She asked and Mike nods and yells when Diaspro takes out the dagger and stabs him on his other leg.

"Everything is on our shared room, a recorder! We just wanted to make sure she didn't go back at her word and decided to betray us." Mike said looking down to his legs bleeding, Jerry groans from behind them his body all beat up his face swollen. "We're almost done." Diaspro said with a smile twisting the dagger seeing more blood spill out.

"Was there any survivors in the house you burned?" She asked and the guys shake their heads. "Hmm, strange." She mumbled with a frown and claps her hands.

"Last question!" She said with a smirk. "Do you guys know where Esther keeps her secret cave?"

Mike nods quickly, Diaspro sighs taking out a map of the castle and she shows it to his face.

"Good, now you going to mark it in the map." Diaspro said as she puts the bloody dagger to Mike's mouth who trembles in fear. "And it better be the same exact spot your buddy Jerry points to." She threatens, Mike nods and circles a part of the map.

"There! You can ask him, it's the truth." Mike said as he spits the dagger out of his mouth, Diaspro walks behind him. "He won't lie."

That's when Diaspro wraps her arm around Mike's throat and snaps his head, his dead body drops down making Jerry start crying.

"Fuck! He told you what you wanted!" Jerry shouts with a glare. "I'm not telling you nothing! You guys are monsters!"

Diaspro makes a sword gem in her right hand slowly walking towards Jerry laughing a bit.

"Don't worry about it... I believe him." She said and with a swing she cuts his head before he could scream out.

_____