𝟸𝟻. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

Diaspro went to her closet to put on some black heels, her eyes landed on a choker that was made by Attina and puts it on. Her phone goes off but she ignores it and walks out of the room glad that the girls had left for breakfast, she made her way out of the school seeing a familiar spaceship waiting for her. Sky was waiting for her having the same look she had after hearing the news.

"She'll pay for every kid." Sky said hugging Diaspro which she hugs back holding her tears.

"What is he doing here?" Diaspro asked seeing Helia in the back watching them, Sky steps back holding her shoulders. "Look, we know you can take care of yourself but me and Brandon will be busy taking care of Esther's guards. We asked Helia to be there just in case Esther plays dirty." Sky said.

Diaspro nods and walks towards Helia. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked and Helia nods. "You'll get your hands dirty." She said.

"I know, I want to do this." Helia said making Diaspro smile a little. "I'm sorry for your loss, Sky told me what happened." He said and Diaspro glares down.

"Don't worry, Esther will pay for it." She said, the ship started to move, they both head further in a map room showing the entire Crystal Empire kingdom. "One thing for sure is that she must have a secret cave where she keeps Ray and possibly others like him in."

Brandon comes in the room holding files pictures of some men drinking beer in a local bar near the kingdom.

"I was able to get Timmy to hack in the cameras of Crystal Empire, they have been visiting the kingdom ever since people have started missing." Brandon said and Diaspro nods frowning when a picture shows a guard of Esther talking to the men in the bar. "We'll start with them." She said and looks at the boys.

"Make sure to wear confortable clothes, we don't want unwanted attention specially them calling the headmaster for beating some thugs up." The boys nods leaving to change except for Sky who waited.

"Lexi is still missing, they haven't found her body." Sky said making Diaspro feeling a bit of hope but she frowns. "You think she has her?" Diaspro asked.

"We won't know until we find the cave." Sky said and walks away to change, he puts a hand to her head rubbing it a bit. "Promised me after this, cry all you need to. Don't hide." He said and Diaspro nods.

"I promise but not now." Diaspro said staring at the picture of the men with a glare.

_____

Loud laughter could be heard from the bar, music playing. A guy comes out drunk holding a beer pack, he sways around trying to get his balance ones he did he laughs his way back home to meet his other friends.

"Jerry! Tony! I brought more beer!" The guy said with a cackle as he comes in the house, he close the door behind him. "You won't believe the old man Joel, he said something about us needing good luck, like we need it." He said with a smirk, he was about to open a beer when he drops his drink to the ground. It shatter in the ground but the guy didn't care as he stared wide eyed in shock and terror when his buddies Jerry and Tony lay on the living room beat up to death, blood splatter on the couch and carpet.

"Shi-." The guy was about to curse when someone made a sound.

"Shh, can't have you curse in front of a child." Someone said, the guy takes a notice of a figure sitting a high chair holding a small boy wrapped in a warm blanket. "We can't have them turn like thugs like you."

"Who the hell are you?! Did you do this?" He asked with a glare about to pick up his dagger, the woman laughs. "I wouldn't do that if I was you, the moment you try to hurt me my brothers will barge in and deal with you."