Discontinued...BUT

Hello! It's been so long!

I'm going to begin this author's note by being very frank- this story will be discontinued. I don't plan on taking it down, because in my heart, I love this story and worked very hard to make it the best quality I could at the time I began writing this. The fact of the matter is, is that since I began this book in the spring of my 8th grade year, I've become a much more well-rounded writer. I've learned new story-telling techniques, expanded my vocabulary, and am able to create ideas that are more intricately and uniquely crafted. That being said, I plan to use these skills to expand on my Peter Pan idea, because while it will never be my main focus over the original works I'm writing, fanfiction gives me an outlet to work more on practicing character development and world development without having to start completely from scratch, and therefore benefits my writing as a whole!

That is why I am proud to announce- Peter Pan and The Secret Heart! I won't give any details here, but the prologue will be released soon. Note that it is based largely on the original 1911 Peter Pan book (because I've read it since I began this fanfiction, and was further inspired by that amazing work) but Peter himself (his character design) will still be based off of Disney's cartoon. More information will be available in the coming days, but I'm so excited to share this new work with you people! Thank you so much for reading this story and I hope to give you more enjoyment through my writing soon.

To perhaps ease your parting with this story, I plan on publishing what I had finished of the epilogue.