Chapter 11 (Smut/Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Sunny? Baby, what's wrong-" You started, but before you could finish your question Sun interrupted you, eager to have this taken care of.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up Sunshine, but something's not right! I woke up and you and Moon were there and it was so comfortable and I really enjoyed just laying there with you and then I smelled something wonderfulanditwasyou and then I started to feel heat everywhere and now it hurts and I can'tseemtostopitpleasehelp-!!" He said far too quickly for you to follow, but he couldn't help it! He was so scared and he didn't know what was going on or why this was happening or-

"SUNNY!" You yelled and Sun shrank back in surprise as you raised your voice whilst placing your hands on either side of his face. When did you get here? He was disoriented and a little nervous but didn't pull away from your warmth. Instead, he leaned into it and listened as you continued speaking. "I'm sorry Sun, but can you please tell me what's going on? You were talking so fast I barely understood what you were saying! Did you say that you're hurting? Where is it hurting?" You asked and Sun whimpered, the heat and pain growing more substantial as your scent surrounded him due to how close you were to him, before nodding and pointing to the area just below where the fins divided his upper half from his lower. "And you're feeling a heat everywhere?" He nodded again and you sighed deeply before giggling, causing the Mer to give you an indignant growl with no real bite behind it. What was so funny though?

"Sunshine! Why are you laughing? This isn't funny!!" He whined and he tried to look away, but you giggled and kept your hold on his face, forcing him to stay turned to you.

"I'm sorry Sun, but I know what's going on and I'm just so relieved it's nothing serious." You giggled again and he let out a huff of air before shivering as another wave of heat went through him.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT SOMETHING SO BIG?! WHAT IS IT?!" He yelled and you flinched before giving him a comforting smile as you rubbed his head fins gently, making the ache lessen. he let out a grateful purr and relaxed into your hold, whining as the feeling became a little more...Pleasurable than usual.

"My sweet, sweet Sunny, you're in heat baby." You cooed as you smiled up at him with such a warm gaze that it made the warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest come back even stronger which sadly made the ache grow stronger as well, but it felt better somehow than it did before. He whimpered as he leaned into you more, pushing his face into the crook of your neck again and inhaling deeply, groaning as your scent made everything worse and better all at the same time.

"H-heat? What's that?" He asked nervously, jumping a little before melting onto you as you started rubbing his back comfortingly.

"It means you're ready to procreate with your mate Sun. Do you have one out in the wild? It could be that it's been a while and your mate is trying to call you to breed with them." You wondered but he shook his head, trying his best to ignore the growing aches and heat and stay focused on you. Sweet, wonderful, adorable you.

"N-no. I-it was a-always just m-me a-and M-Moonie." Sun stuttered out, shyly glancing at your face before feeling his heart drop at the concerned look on your face. He quickly pushed himself away from you with panicked eyes, surprising you but he was too scared to care. "O-OH NO! I-i-is s-something w-wrong?! A-am I g-g-gonna die?!" He asked, starting to freak out again as tears started to form in his eyes but you quickly shook your head and pulled him into another, comforting hug, immediately putting him at ease.

"Of course not Sun! It's just unusual, that's all. Wait here, I'll be right back, promise." You assured before pulling away from the hug making him whine needily as he tried to grasp you again, but you had already slipped out of his reach.

He didn't know why, but having you further away just made the feeling worse in a bad way rather than in a good way. He let out a whimper as he tried to follow you and hold you again, but the feelings became too overwhelming for him so instead, he lay down in the sand while he waited, curling into himself as tightly as he could to try and alleviate this strange feeling down below. The wait felt like ages to him as he lay there, aching and whimpering until he finally, finally felt your touch again on the back of his head. He let out a happy chirp and immediately nuzzled into your hand which made you giggle and in turn the fuzzy feeling grew alongside the ache, but it felt better again now that you were there.