chapter 31 🔞

"Hey bro, we're home!" Sakayo called out but earned no response from her brothers. "Eh? There not home yet?" She asked as she took out his phone and tried to see if she received a message from her brothers, which she did.

"Oh, looks like they won't be coming home for another hour or so" she mumbled and turned to Takeomi.

"Well would you look at that. Looks like lady luck is on my side today" she smirked and took another step forward to Takeomi.

"Say, didn't you said earlier we were in the mall with many people? Well then how about now?" She tilted her head at him as he just stared at her.

"After all, I wouldn't mind sleeping with someone" she said earning a slight chuckle from Takeomi. "What do you think will your brothers say when they heard you say that" He raised a brow.

"And who said that I'll be telling them that? Unless your gonna te them" she said and tiptoed to peck him in the lips.

"So, what do you say?" She asked with a grin. Instead of answering her, Takeomi just leaned down a bit and kissed her.

He can feel her smirk through the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'll take that as a yes then?" She let out a small laugh once they pulled away.

Takeomi then began kissing her from her jaw to her neck. Giving light kissed on her neck and biting on that specific spot that made her let out a quite moan.

"Hey, my brothers will be suspicious later if they found a hickey there" She grumbled as Takeomi kept on trailing kissed around her neck.

And before she even knew it, the upper part of her uniform was already on the floor. She let out a quite whistle as she looked at him.

"Can't wait?" She snickered as she felt takeomi lift her up a bit and went to the couch.

Takeomi then began trailing kisses at her neck again, but this time going lower until he reached her breast that was still protected by her bra.

Without saying another word, Sakayo took it off and just put in the coffee table. "Hng~" letting out a quite moan, she stared at takeomi who just smirked at her.

Takeomi cupped one her breast with his hand while he began nibbling on the other one. Takeomi's other free hand began roaming on her thighs.

"We haven't even started yet your already wet down here?" Takeomi said as he released her breast and rubbed her clothed clit.

"I won't even guess that this is your first time. I don't think your brothers will allow you to sleep with a stranger" Takeomi said as he kept on rubbing her down there.

He watched as she bit her bottom lips and let small whimpers and moan escape her mouth. Having decided that it was enough, he moved her underwear to the side and entered a finger inside her.

Sakayo covered her mouth as her moans began to grew a bit louder as Takeomi added another finger and began pumping in and out.

"Hm? Where did your playful attitude from earlier go?" He chuckled as he watch her squirm a little while his fingers went in and out of her.

"Ah, why did you stop?" She asked as he pulled his fingers out just as she was about to cum. "You can't just leave me hanging like that" she grumbled as she tugged on his sleeves.

"Desperate are we?" Takeomi said making her bite her lips. "So what? Now can you just let me cum please?" She asked as she look at him straight in the eye.

Without another word, he pushed three fingers inside of her again, making her let out a small gasp.

Small whimper and moans began to escape Sakayo's lips as Takeomi continued. And just as she was about to cum again, Takeomi pulled his fingers out again.

"Hey! Can you just let me cum once? It's so damn uncomfortable being left on the edge" she whined a bit as she look at him.

"Please Omi?" She pleaded with a small frown. "Please? Just this once" she said making her chuckle. "Fine" Takeomi said as he yet again put three fingers inside her again.

But this time, he fasted his pace again making moan. Soon, she was finally able to cum.

Takeomi pulled out his cum coated fingers as Sakayo panted a bit. "If the mission succeeds later, I'll give you a reward" Takeomi said making her nod absently.

"You better get change now" he said as she stood up, but quickly grabbed on to him as she almost lost her balance. "Maybe stay like that for a minute or so" he said as he left to the kitchen.

"Eh, at least he did promise to reward me later" she mumbled and put on her bra again.

....