chapter 1

Sakayo came down stairs when she heard her brothers car. Finally, it's about time they got home' she thought to herself as she went to the door and opened it.

She was then greeted by the sight of her drunked brothers, along with two other men.

The other one was a bit taller the pink haired one, he also had a scar on his eye.

While the other one had pink hair and his hairstyle was like rindou's. He also had two diamond shape scars at each end of his mouth.

No wonder they came home late" she mumbled as she step aside letting the two male carry her brothers on the couch.

Thank you for bringing them here and sorry for the trouble" sakayo said and gave them a little bow.

Ooo, you must be sakayo right? Those two fuckers won't stop talking about you, especially Ran" the pink haired guy said making sakayo sigh.

I hope whatever they told you aren't some stupid things " she grumble as she looked at her brothers.

Nah, they would talk how you would beat their ass every time they get in trouble when you were kids" the taller one said with a chuckle.

Oh gosh" I groaned making the two male laugh. We'll be leaving now" the taller guy said again and practically dragged the pink haired guy.

Hey! Stop dragging me! I can walk fine on my own! She heard the pink haired guy say as he was still being dragged away.

Sakayo can't help but let out a chuckle as soon enough she heard the door shut. She then turned back towards her brothers and sigh yet again.

She then left them for a moment to go to the kitchen to grab each of them a glass of water and some aspirin. When she got back she can't help but smile when she saw her brothers now practically cuddling each other.

Now I gotta take a picture of this" she mumbled to herself as she set the water and medicine she was holding in the coffee table in front of the couch and took her phone from her pocket.

Taking a few pictures of her brothers so she can use it to tease them tomorrow. Once she was satisfied with the amount of photo she took she put her phone back on her pocket.

She then went upstairs to get them a blanket and went back down stairs and put the blanket over them.

Now I'm gonna go and continue my homework" she said and yet again went back upstairs, but this time she went straight to her room.

Now where was I? She mumbled as she look at the notes on her notebook. Ah yes here" she then continued doing her homework.

[... ]

Ha~ finally done" sakayo said as she stretch her hands, she then look at the clock on her table.

Ah, it's already this late? She thought as the clock showed that it was already pass 12.

Well I gotta sleep now" she mumbled as she neatly put her notebook at the side of the table and stood up to turn her lights off before going to her bed.

She got comfortable under her covers and seconds later she fell asleep.

[.... ]

Sakayo? Time to wake up" Ran said as he knocked on his sisters door. Only to earn a small groan in response.

Breakfast will be ready in a few, and I'm making waffles and pancake" Ran said this time a small okay from her.

He let out a small laugh as he went back down stairs.

Sakayo got up from her bed once she heard her brothers footsteps fading away. She took her phone and charged it before going to her closet to take out her uniform.

It was perfectly neat, not a single wrinkle on it, considering she ironed it before hanging it in her closet. She neatly put it in her bed before going back to her closet to take her towel.

She then close her closet once she got her towel and went to her bathroom that was connected to her room.

She hang her towel before stripping of her clothes and stepping in the shower, she turned it on and let the hot water drip down her body.

She stayed still in the shower for about five minutes, letting the water just hit her and then drip down the drain.

After that she poured some shampoo on her hand and scrub it all over her hair. Reaching out for her soap she finished her shower within 20 minutes later.

Wrapping the towel on her body and taking the other one that was hung and used it to dry her hair before wrapping it around her hair.

Now time to get changed and have a lovely breakfast with my brothers " sakayo said to herself with a smile as she went to her bed and got dressed.

.......

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Leave a vote and comment if you did <3

Our little treasure { takeomi version }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें