chapter 22

"Ha! Take that! Your the one who's gonna do the dishes today. That applies until the end of the day" sakayo smirked as she looked at Rindou.

"Dammit, I feel like you and Ran are teaming up on me, this also happened last time!" Rindou throwes his hands up.

Sakayo just let out a snicker at her brother. "Tsk, your both really teaming up on me" Rindou grumbled as he stood up and went to the sink and began washing the dishes.

Sakayo and Ran looked at each other with smirks on their faces. "Well better get used to it Rin,we'll probably do it again tomorrow or the day after it" Ran laugh.

"Tsk, so it's really true that your teaming up on me" Rindou said as he turned of the water and looked at his siblings.

"Oh fuck, bye " Sakayo was the first to stand up and bolted out of the kitchen, Ran followed after her in less than a second. Rindou was also running behind him.

"Get back here you two!" Rindou said as he chased after his two siblings. Ran and sakayo laughed as they ran away from Rindou.

"Stop chasing me! It was Ran's idea!" Sakayo said as she run around the couch. "Hey!" Ran said making Rindou look at him. "Dammit Rin, better go back to the kitchen. Those dishes aren't gonna wash themselves you know" Ran laugh as Rindou continued to chase him.

"I would never expect to see you two playing tag" Koko mused as he entered the living room. Soon takeomi and Sanzu also entered. "What the hell? I didn't even noticed someone entering the house" sakayo muttered to herself.

"Hey!" She squealed as Rindou ran up to her and tickled her. "Damn you Rin, stop! This is embarrassing!" She gasp for air as Rindou continued to tickle her. "Damn you, stop it was all Ran's idea so get back on him and not one me!" She said between her laughters.

Rindou continued for a few seconds more before stopping. "Damn you, I'll get my revenge on you later. You better sleep with one eye open later" Sakayo huffed as she tried to steady her breathing from all the laughing she did.

"And you! You better do the same. You didn't even help me" She turned to Ran to find him covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"Sorry sis, but not my fault you got caught" he said with a smirk before koko cleared his throat. "So are you guys just gonna ignore us here or what?" Koko asked as he looked at the siblings.

"Nobody told you to come here" Rindou said as he sat down the couch. Koko's eye twitch as he glared at Rindou who gladly returned the glare back.

"I'm going to my room" Sakayo huffed before takeomi stopped her. He then gave her the ice cream making her grin.

"Thanks" She said and took the ice cream before going to the kitchen to grab a spoon and went back to the living, ready to go to her room.

"Don't tell me your gonna eat all of that by yourself?" Rindou asked. "Yeah I am since its mine. Got a problem with that?" She raised a brow at her brother who looked at her with his mouth hung open.

"You just ate breakfast less than ten minutes ago!" Rindou argued. "And so? I don't see a problem with that" Sakayo shrugged.

"You know what? Do what you want. Don't come complaining later than your stomach hurts" Rindou sighed making koko who was besides him, snicker.

"Shut up" Rindou glared at him. Sakayo just shrugged at him before going back to her room to eat her ice cream.

......

Hey! I'm literally sorry that I was only able to update now. I was just busy and didn't really have time to open wattpad.

And sorry for the short chapter, I will try my best to do a double update in a few days!