Chapter 38- Undisclosed Scars

Start from the beginning

"I missed you Thor." Thor's hard Asgardien exterior shattered in that instance. His large arms wrapped around liberty in a body consuming hug lifting her from the ground.

The God wept.

He wailed into her long black hair, muffling the pain filled noise. I saw Liberty's body wrack with sobs as she buried her own face into the blonde hair cover crook of Thor's neck. I looked to my left to see The Vision intensely focused on Liberty and Thor. He had so much more to experience. He understood loss, pain and heartbreak but had never experience them. He wouldn't truly understand them until then. I looked away from the vision as tears slowly trailed from the comers of my eyes. I pulled away my glasses and rolled my sleeves over the damp skin that lay there.

"Are you crying Bruce?" I nodded and gave a quick sniff before placing my glasses back on the bridge of my nose.

"Yes, yes I am." The Vision nodded as he continued to stare at Liberty. He had known her for only a few minutes and had learned more about emotion for her, than he would from anyone else. I looked on with tear blurred eyes as Thor lifted his face up from Liberty's long black hair and looked down into her silver and green eyes.

"Loki's soul agrees with you sister." His voice was muffled and strained from the sobbing. Liberty gave a small chuckle as she looked up into Thor's sky blue eyes and smiled at him.

"I hope so... I'm to be married to him at some point." Thor chuckled and placed Liberty's feet back on the ground. As he quickly wiped away his straying tears, and smiled down at her. Tears welled up in my eyes again as I looked down at her. If anyone could be described as optimistic it would be Liberty, she had seen so much hate and indifference in the world yet here she was looking toward a happier, brighter future.

"Are you crying Bruce?" I rolled my sleeve once again over my cheeks as Liberty looked dup at me with her glazed gaze. I nodded and gave her a weak smile.

"The Vision has already asked me that." She chuckled and stepped towards me. She hugged me around my waist as I continued to wipe my tears away.

"Seeing you cry makes me cry." I said as my voice trembled, I cared for her as any sibling would, protectively and wholeheartedly. She chuckled into my chest and held me tighter; I moved my hands from my cheeks and wrapped them around her. I rubbed her back as she hugged me. I loved her, I always will, never in the way Loki will, but I will love and care for her none the less. Because she was the first person who could truly know me.

Bruce's brown eyes were bloodshot from crying. I smiled lovingly up at him as his glasses became skewed from rubbing his eyes. I reached up and pushed the gasses up to the bridge of his nose allowing them to settle into a straight position.

"The rest of them are waiting outside for you Liberty." Tony had bloodshot eyes, as tears looked like they were on the verge of spilling yet they stayed, he had practiced for many years to stop the tears from falling. He turned is tear filed gaze away from me and called out to eth grounds.

"You should come in; we've got a lot of work to do." I gave an inquisitive look up at Bruce who sighed, as Tony's words. He looked down at me and gave a small sigh and a soft smile.

"Tony's going to try and come to an arrangement with the X-men; we both have a common enemy, so why not work together." I nodded as I heard the approaching footsteps on the gravel of the path. The first to enter was Clint Barton, he looked so normal; he wore a black leather jacket pulled over a tight fitting purple t-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. He looked so civilian, the next to enter was Natasha Romanoff, she wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a zipped up black leather jacket. Her combat boots slammed against the hardwood floor. As Clint gave me a gentle smile, Natasha avoided my gaze after our last confrontation, still feeling guilty was she?