Betrayed Hearts

Sanemi opened his eyes, he wasn't kinda shocked to know that Giyuu punched him, he expected it. But he was shocked to hear that Giyuu hated him.

"I hate you, for always being you. Because I can never be mad at you. I like you jokes. I actually love them. I love how funny you are. I hate how in serious you can be though but I don't care. Yes what you say hurts at times but I didn't care until you brought up that stupid girl with the black hair. I don't like her. I don't like how close she tries to get with you. I don't like it when you say she would make you want you wanted. If that is all it takes fine, I won't cook things you hate on purpose. I'll make you your favorite every day. I know you don't like to hear tiny details, I know you find them a waste of time and annoying but your gonna listen to them and listen good. I love how funny you are, I love how you care, I love how you don't care. I love when you aren't and are serious. I love your grumpy face. I love your whining but I hate it at the same time. I love your body as well. I love your hair, I love your eyes, and scars all of them. I also really fucking love your horniness and kinkiness they really fucking turn me on. Everything about you turns me the fuck on. Sexually and emotionally. You are like a walking fucking sex dream for me. But it's also are my everything. I hated it when you left. It was hell for me being a lad rat and a dog but I endured it hoping to see that sorry look on your face one day. Now that I have I want more than a sorry look on your face, I want to see every face you make. I wanna wake up next to you everyday. I don't care what you call me, but please just only call me in that way. Because I love you and I don't want to share. I don't want you to leave me again because I'm scared the next time you leave me you won't come back." Tomioka fell to the ground and was looking at Sanemi with tears down his face. Sanemi smiled hearing the words come from his mouth. He crawled to Giyuu and held him close.

"I'm not going anywhere this time Giyuu. I'll stay here. I won't leave you anymore. I won't call out another's name the same way I call out yours. I won't make jokes that are cruel and hurt your feelings. I don't fucking care what you make I'll eat it and not complain even if it is spicy. And you are also like my arousal, I don't think I'd know what to do without you if you got out of my sight this time. I think I'd kill myself. So Giyuu will you come back to the apartment with me and just stay close by. That is all I want.

"Okay, just don't say things like that again. And why are we crying, your a cop and a ex mafioso and I'm still one we should be used to emotions like these now?" Giyuu asked not knowing his reason for crying anymore. "We are crying because this is what is means to love each other. We wouldn't spill our feelings out for anyone like this unless we were in love. And I don't want to share these feelings with anyone els-."

"Sanemi-kun?" A voice from the entrance of the alley way cut him off. They both looked it was Kanae, she had a bag of take out food and was staring at them with tears running down her face. "Sorry Kocho, this isn't a good time. We'll talk at work." Sanemi said getting to his feet and helping Giyuu up. Giyuu clung to Sanemi's side and eyed her.

Kanae's heart kinda sank hearing him call her by her last name. "Alright, see you at work then." She said walking away. "I'll deal with her later, let's go inside." Sanemi smiled at Giyuu and Giyuu smiled and nodded. They went back upstairs, Genya was in his room. So they went to Sanemi's bedroom.

They talked and talked about how they really felt. It was a real sincere serious moment. They were honest with each other and how they felt.

They ended up falling asleep together cuddling in Sanemi's bed. In the morning it was all calm except for Sanemi saying something in the same songy tune.

"~I love Giyuu~ And I only Giyuu~!" Sanemi said as he was drinking his coffee, Giyuu was making breakfast. "I know we spilled out all of our feelings yesterday but is this necessary?" Giyuu asked while still cooking. "Nope, but I gotta let you know I love you every second of the day somehow." He kept singing the same thing until Genya woke up.

"Why are you doing that it is annoying?" Genya asked sitting down. "Because we had a very heart filled moment yesterday and I want him to know that I love him every second of the day." Sanemi explained in a very serious tone.

"I think I know it now, just from how long you have been saying this." Giyuu placed that plate of food in front of Sanemi and kissed his lips, then spun on his heals to make Genya a plate. "So you guys are like officially together now? No one doubting their feelings and no one being an a childish asshole?" Genya asked.

"Nope we're good." Giyuu said bringing Genya a plate. "Thank you, and if you guys are good why does Tomioka still sound like that?" Genya asked Giyuu turned his head to look at him.

"Like what?" Giyuu asked. "Yeah, babe you sound like someone has died, you sound almost dead. But it is another thing I like about you. You always sounds serious. And it is sexy." Sanemi explained. Giyuu smiled and rolled his eyes grabbing his plate and sitting down with them. "Sorry, thought you just sounded like that when sad or something." Genya apologized.

"It's fine." Giyuu said eating quickly. "Babe, slow down. Why are you eating so fast?" Sanemi asked.

"I gotta head out of town in an hour and I have to get ready. So I'm going to eat in the bathroom. I had someone drop some of my stuff off while you were sleeping." Giyuu got up and walked to the bedroom with his plate in hand. "Hey?! Where are you going?!" Sanemi got up and followed him into the bedroom. Genya rolled his eyes as his brother's childishness.

Sanemi ran into the bathroom and clung to Giyuu's side. "Where are you going? And how long? How far? Can I come?" Sanemi asked with a pout on his face. "I'm going to a meeting in a town over. Just for a few hours. And no, only Mafia members allowed." Giyuu teased. He was braiding his hair. "Your getting all dressed up, is their going to be males hitting on you there?" Sanemi asked as he watched Giyuu get ready.

"Yeah, there are going to be males there since it is our job." Giyuu said moving around Sanemi to grab his make up.

(I love men wearing make up.)

"Why do you gotta go?"Sanemi asked as he was now sitting on a chair watching Tomioka get ready. "Because it is my job?" Giyuu was confused on how this was not clear to Sanemi. "But you always used to skip meetings and go in late." Sanemi said remembering the times Giyuu always walked in late to a meeting not having a care in the world about his job. "Well I didn't care to discuss business when I was younger, but now that I am the owner of one of our business chain, I gotta act professional. There are higher ups there and my reputation is key....." He got an idea while finishing his sentence. "Sanemi?" Giyuu called out to him Sanemi looked at him. "What?" Sanemi asked. "You wanted to come with me right?" Giyuu asked, with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I don't want you to leave me." Sanemi said hoping Giyuu was gonna say what wanted him to say. "Go, get ready I got a really good idea." Giyuu said. Sanemi smiled kissed his cheek and he also started to get ready.

They were done pretty quickly and walked out of the apartment. Genya was out doing whatever young teenage boys do. They got in a car that pulled up and the car started to drive. The chauffeur in the front of the car rolled down the window and handed Tomioka something and rolled the window back up.

"So, what is your great idea?" Sanemi asked. "You'll have to pretend to be my dog." Giyuu said smiling. "What?" Sanemi asked kinda confused.

"Last year I had to do this and there was a fair share off creeps swarming me. Because I'm amazing. But I was really uncomfortable so if your there being my dog, you'll keep all the creeps away from me. Also it makes my reputation look better if I gotta cop under my shoe willing to do Whatever I want him to do." Giyuu said, Sanemi was only paying attention to Giyuu's mouth and not his hands. So Giyuu put something around his neck.

"The fuck?" Sanemi asked confused by the thing around his neck. Giyuu raised a leash to his neck and hooked it on a loop. He tugged on the leash pulling Sanemi closer. "We gotta show people your my dog somehow~" Giyuu whispered in his ear. Sanemi turned red knowing this was a god collar around his neck anf Giyuu was holding the leash.

Tbc