Betrayed Hearts

Muzan:So what do you want, we are very busy considering what happened this morning.

Kayga:This is about this morning. We want your help to take down the Mafia that did it.

Muzan:Why would we do that?

Kayga:Because, it benefits you too, If we take them down, you have no more competition. And we noticed the people this morning who were strapped to the bombs were your people.

Muzan: That is a pretty good point, why not? Like you said it Benefits me, so how will this work. We give you information? Your little cops work with my executives?

Kayga:Exactly that. 

Sanemi:Sir!? We possible can't do that!

Kayga: Lighten up Sanemi, you don't know how things will turn out. Here why don't you pair up with one of these members of Muzan's choice and go find information?

Muzan:Oh what a great idea. What if you go with your old friend? You know after you left he defended you and became my lap dog for a long time because of it, now he has taken your spot and the one above it. The Top Dog Executive. You and Giyuu were always so close, it was only a matter of time before one of you surpassed the other, but you made it too easy for him.

Kayga:Who is this Giyuu he speaks of Sanemi.

Tomioka: You Police trash don't get to speak my first name.

He was walking up behind Muzan, it looked like he had just arrived. Sanemi's heart sank, Tomioka's voice sounded so mean not like before Giyuu was kind, but Tomioka was different.

Tomioka: No one deserves to speak my name so casually, apologize for it.

Kayga: Oh then my apologies, what should I call you?

Tomioka: Tomioka.

Kayga: Okay then Tomioka, how did you know Sanemi, were you too close friends?

Tomioka: No apparently I meant nothing to him, so to me he is dead.

Muzan: Enough Giyuu, the past is in the past. For now until we take down the other Mafia, you two will be working together. Do you understand the orders I'm telling you?

Tomioka: Yes sir. 

He bowed and walked away.

Muzan:Follow Giyuu, Sanemi. It is okay he was ordered to play nice, but you know him so we will see how that goes.

Sanemi followed Tomioka, he was nervous and glad he didn't make a fool of himself and break down infront of him. He decided speaking was dangerous so he is not saying anything.

Tomioka: Doing what your doing right now is good, it won't get you killed. So stay quiet and get into my car.

Sanemi nodded and got into the car and just sat there not making a peep, he was scared of this version of his Giyuu. He didn't know if he liked this version. Tomioka got in the car and was on his phone doing something random, Sanemi didn't know. His phone went off and he pulled it out of his pocket.

It was a message from Genya say "Sorry forgot to message, made it home safe" he smiled and as he was about to click on it another message popped up. It was from Kanae, he accidentally clicked on it. It said, "Got your favorite for lunch!" He smiled but only at the thought of the food, then she sent a picture of her holding the food and doing a peace sign, he smiled again at the thought of food.

But it didn't look like that to Tomioka, he saw Sanemi smiling at messages and pictures from a girl. He was fuming but didn't know why, he put his phone down and started the car then took off like a maniac. Sanemi dropped his phone and he quickly hung onto the door for dear life, Giyuu always drove like this but he hadn't been in a car with Giyuu forever, now he was in a car with Tomioka.

The same people but completely different, like Swan Lake, Sanemi remembered it was one of Giyuu's favorites. A story where a girl gets turned into a swan by day but by night is a girl again. She then was cloned but the clone was evil and the girl fell in love, but the evil clone took him away from her and in the end the girl ended up drowning herself due to a broken heart. The girl was the white swan and the clone was the black swan. Giyuu was the white swan and Tomioka was the black swan, Again both the Same people but completely different.

But Sanemi believed Giyuu didn't drown himself from his broken heart but was imprisoned by Tomioka and that his Giyuu was hiding away from him, inside Tomioka.

He wondered and wondered what happened it the time he was gone Muzan called him the lap dog. What did he have Giyuu do as a lap dog?

As he was thinking to himself Tomioka slammed on the breaks causing Sanemi to be launched forward only to be jerked back by the seat belt keeping him in place.

Tomioka:We are here. You are going to go inside and bring me a guy name MANGO.

Sanemi turned his head in confusion, Mango? Who is named Mango. He shrugged it off and went inside. Tomioka sat on the hood of the car and grinned as he was excited to see what Sanemi would look like coming out of the building, with or without Mango, or dead or alive.

Sanemi went in and was greeted by a bunch of gang members ready for a fight he sighed and shut the door behind him, one by one he took them down and it took forever. Tomioka sat impatiently as the sun was getting more and more hot in the sky.

Tomioka: How bothersome.

He laid back on the car and then the door from the building busted open. He still laid down wanting to see what Sanemi would say. Sanemi stood there Mango in cuffs, He didn't say anything and just waited. Tomioka sighed and sat up he tilted his head and looked at Mango.

Tomioka: Hey Mango~ How have you been?

Mango: T-Tomi, Hey, I'm good, who it this? He took my guys down in there and dragged me out. Do you know him?

Tomioka:Enough questions, lets get to the point. The bombings this morning, we know it was operated by your boss, now tell me is that true?

Mango: Nah, we are cool we haven't done anything.

Tomioka:Sanemi, break his hand for me.

Mango: Wait! No, No!

Sanemi nodded and grabbed his hand and snapped it. 

Mango screamed in pain as Tomioka grinned at him, Sanemi only stood there waiting what to be told next.

Mango:Why!? 

Tomioka: Why what? What happened this morning that made me tell him to do that? Oh I know, your boss ordering a bombing while 2 of our executives were chained to it. Now again, is that true, and answer honestly or I will tell him to break more than a hand.

Mango: I can't I'll be killed.

Tomioka: So will I, so that is not my problem. If you spill info you'll be killed and if I don't carry out orders I'll be killed, so pick which option seems better. Because if you don't give me that info and I die all your information will be leaked, every conversation we had talking about your line of work will be leaked, so you will be killed either way.

Mango: Still a dog huh? 

Tomioka:What?

Mango: I hear that  normal Port Mafia Executives get normal punishments for not following orders. But you are nothing more than a dog, you act like you are on a pedestal but you are nothing more than a bit-!? FUCK! LET ME GO!?

Sanemi slammed him into the car's hood next to Tomioka a few times making him bleed a bit.

Tomioka: Heh, a dog you say? Maybe you should worry about yourself right now, because you look like his bitch in those cuffs, so tell me everything I want to know Mango and we will give you a head start away from your boss.

Mango: F-Fine...

Tomioka:Good.

TBC