Betrayed Hearts

They stumbled back hitting a wall. Tomioka's hand still holding onto Sanemi's collar. Sanemi's hand were on Tomioka's waist but glided down to his thighs he lifted Tomioka up and held him above him. They continued to aggressively make out.

Sanemi pulled away and started to kiss Tomioka's neck. Tomioka leg go of Sanemi's shirt and placed his hands on Sanemi's shoulders. He let put gasp as Sanemi bit, sucked, and nibbled on his skin. Marks were already starting to form.

Sanemi placed Tomioka down and pinned his hands down and started to make out with Tomioka again. Then he put both of Tomioka's hands under only on of his above his head.

His other hand going down to Tomioka's shirt. He slowly started to pop the buttons off one by one.

His hand traced up his entire upper body while making put with him. He had his hand on Tomioka's chest and went to his nipple and started to mess with it.

Tomioka moaned into the kiss. Sanemi pulled away and went to his nipple and started to bite them. Tomioka let out more moans while we was still being pinned to the wall.

After a minute or two of Sanemi kissing up Tomioka's body, he decided he wanted more so he picked up Tomioka and brought him to the mattress that was on the floor and he slowly lowered himself and Tomioka onto it. Sanemi started to undo Tomioka's belt and he slowly took off his pants. Only leaving him in his underwear.

Tomioka covered his face in embarrassment as Sanemi was now seeing him hard.

Sanemi was now undressing himself and he stripped all his clothes off including his underwear. He slowly pulled of Tomioka's underwear and he started to put his fingers in his mouth to lube them up once he was satisfied with how wet they were he took them out and stuck one in Tomioka.

Tomioka slightly squirmed at the feeling of the foreign object in him. Sanemi stuck in another one and started to move them in scissoring motion. Tomioka let out gasp and slight moans but was a bit upset when Sanemi pulled them put. But that feeling was gone when he saw Sanemi's member rock hard. He knew that was about to be pounded into him. He remembered their first time doing these types of things. 

It was his first time, he didn't know if it was Sanemi's but he can defiantly say that this man has grow up. He is bigger, and Tomioka isn't just talking about his body, now that he is looking at this man's member and can see now that it is longer and thicker. He was nervous.

FLASHBACK:

It was November 28th, Sanemi knew his birthday was tomorrow but he didn't care, he kinda doesn't enjoy them since his childhood, even then when he was a child he didn't care for his birthday maybe his shitty dad ruined them for him. He did remember his mother on his birthday though she tried to make them enjoyable and he was grateful for that, but that was long gone. 

She is dead and now he is in the mafia. No one would probably ever guess that he had a somewhat normal childhood, when he wasn't being beaten  or yelled at. He didn't seem like the type to be a Mama's Boy. And he didn't want anyone to think that.

Tomioka:Hey, Sanemi!

Sanemi turned his head, the doors to the lounge had opened up and the call of his name broke him out of his thoughts.

Sanemi:Hey scrawny, what do you want?

Giyuu:We have this week off. Boss is out of town at a meeting do you want to break into his stash of old liquor?

A whole week off? Sanemi asked himself. He liked the sound drinking with Giyuu, he had done it from time to time and he know Giyuu can hold the liquor well, he enjoyed being vulnerable around this man while being drunk, made him feel normal. And he wanted to feel normal. And since there was no work he decided fuck it.