Mylachi's second store got checked on the regular by Xyla and Tavon when he was free since they were the closest to her store. Mylachi and Xion kept up with it, he even seen the work done in person and it looked fine. Now Mylachi had to just fill it in.

Designing the store to have the same black and grey color scheme but look different was a task but she was figuring things out. His lady was too fly to not figure it out.

Brushing his teeth, he opted on no night shower until he was done with his lady. He would order them food while they shower, so by time they were ready to wind down, their food was to be ready, fresh and still hot. Deciding to order Domino's, he locked his phone and sparked the blunt he seen in the ashtray.

As smoke clouded his vision, he turned to his nightstand and pulled it open. Seeing a rolled blunt, he pulled it out and put it in the ashtray. Xion smoked so much, it blew his lady's mind. But he still tasted so good and smelled nothing like weed. He knew that was what made her go crazy for real. Everything was just real right with him, but the hygiene for sure had to top it off. Mylachi just didn't play that shit at all. She hated one dirty dish in the sink and Xion learned to adjust to her. It was better though, as it caused for less clean up through the day or weeks.

"Did you shower daddy?"

"Mm Mm," he shook his head looking over at her. "Come on, we can shower together. I ordered some food."

Mylachi began to strip and he watched her. "You such a freak, I love that shit. Keep me on my toes."

"I'm supposed to." She shrugged. "Keeps things fresh and consistent."

"It does." He agreed. "You just too damn wild but I fuck with it."

"Whatever," she crawled on the bed and laid down putting her leg up. Xion ashed the blunt and laid down next to her, his hand creeping up her thigh to cuff the back of her knee. "How was your day?" She looked back at him, biting her lip at him. Reaching in between their bodies, she grabbed his shaft making him groan as he looked her face up and down with lust.

"My day was lonely without you. ." He started off as she teased her entrance. Pushing him in and taking him out repeatedly.

"Okay, but how was it?" Mylachi asked again, but this time much softer.

"Me and Honey chilled, we jogged. We ran without yo slow ass making us walk the neighborhood and shit. . I smoked, slept, handled some deliveries for inventory in supporting businesses and shit like that. Checked my bank account overseas. My credit is up even higher today mami, I'm happy about that. . You finna give me some of that. . Wet ass pussy, I'm ready." He looked down, before biting his lip. "Let me in."

"You not gon ask how my day was?"

"That's what the shower was for mami, I just ain't wanna be rude," he pushed his hips making her move her hand. "You know I care about your day, baby, always," he cradled her thick leg in his arm, lifting it up more. "Fuck, mami, this pussy so good," he moaned as he laid his head on hers, his lips by her ear. Mylachi moans expanded in sound as she grabbed onto his arm.

"Mm. . Daddy, yes, please keep. . Keep it right there, please keep it right there. Fuck me. ." She whined feeling his kisses land on her neck. "I love you."

"I love you. I love yo body mami," he leaned back and looked down. Holding her leg up with his left hand, he smacked her ass feeling her clench around him. As much as she swore they hurt, she loved receiving them. She would tell him to smack her ass all night if she could.

"Do it again, daddy." Freak ass. "Yes, daddy. . I love when you listen."

"Yeah?" He pushed his hand under her and down to rub her clit. "Arch that back some more and throw it back." Mylachi did as he said, and he smacked her ass again. "I love when yo ass listen."

Change Locations: The Re-UpOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara