The separation💔💔

Rhea arrived at Aryan's house in a mini skirt and a crop top.
She was really looking her best.
She rings the doorbell. we
Aryan opens the door.
Aryan: hey Rhea, you didn't tell me you were coming.
Rhea: I need to be here before I leave.
Aryan: what did you mean?
He said leading her inside.
Rhea: Aryan I am leaving Delhi
Aryan: to where?
Rhea: somewhere far away
Aryan: why??
Rhea: I just need to leave.
Aryan: why is it when we are getting along well?
Rhea: it's just that there is nothing I can do about it.
Aryan: why can't you do anything about it? Rhea you always do this to me everytime why??
Rhea: it's not really my fault Aryan, it's just destiny.
Aryan: why now? Uh? Why did you come back?
Rhea: cause I love you.
Aryan:then why are you leaving now?
Rhea: cause I have to.
She said engulfing him a kiss.
Rhea: I am sorry.
She said between the kiss.
Aryan pushed her away.
Aryan: I am not doing this Rhea. If you are not staying then leave. Leave and never come back!!
A tear fall from Rhea's eye.
She backed away from him.
She quickly wiped her tears as she grabbed her bag.
She turned to leave but looked back again.
Aryan: leave i don't want to see you.
He said with tears running down his cheeks.
Rhea: Aryan I know that you hate me now and you don't want to see me but I just want to tell you that I love you with all my heart. Circumstances and situation are making us separate. I am not the girl that you think I am. A brat and a betrayer. I am none of those things  but you can't see them. You have everything you ever need rich or poor you still have it all but I have nothing. I may smile and have fun but I am breaking inside, and I can't help it. It's my life now. I am being transformed to be bold, emotionless and strong but am not that, I feel Aryan but the people of this world can't see that. Maybe our love is not meant to be, maybe our love is a forbidden kind, maybe our love just have many obstacles and forces.

Tears poured down their faces.

Rhea: Aryan, I really want to be with you but I can't. Life is making it hard. I have to leave you everytime just for your safety.
You have given something that I can't live without and I don't you to underestimate it  when you are in doubt. Just know that I love you and you are in my heart.

She smiles sadly as Aryan looks away with her still crying.

Rhea: I came here today to be with you and even get laid today. I really want to feel your touch on my body before I go. If I make it and be successful then I might still meet you but if I can't do it, just don't wait up for me, I may have gone somewhere far away from this world then. I am sorry Aryan 💔💔💔.

She said running out of the house with tears pouring done her cheeks.
She sat on the ground by her car crying 😭😭😭 hard.

Rhea: Aryan hates me!!! 💔💔💔. I will kill myself 💔💔💔
She cried more and more😭😭😭😭.

Rhea: I will die today!! 😭😭
She said wiping her tears as she entered her car but a hand blocked the door from closing.
Rhea: what the.............
She stopped in her tracks seeing that it was Aryan.

He was furious.
Aryan: get out of the car now!!!
Rhea silently obeyed with tears.
Aryan: Rhea!!
He slapped her hard on the cheeks.
It shocked Rhea to the core.
She just dropped to her feet crying hard.
Aryan now hates her immense to the point of physical abuse.

All those days when she always loved him and he loves her back are gone.
It's just been a matter of a few hours and her dream love life seems unfulfillable.
Tears poured down her cheeks unstoppably.
She has never cried as hard as this since the departure of her father.
That day is one of the saddest day of her life.
That day started like any other day but ended sadly.
She was just 12.
Her parents fought like usual but this time it was the biggest fight she has ever seen.
They argued all day long.
Her father threatened to leave the house and he did kept to his words.
He packed his bags.
She could vividly remember the wailing and nagging voice of her mother shouting at him to get the hell out of the house
He just ignored her pushing her aside.
She remembered how she held her father's legs begging him to stay at least for her sake.
But he didn't, he just held her in his hands saying this last word to her.
"I will be back sweetie, if not for anyone but at least for you. I need you to be strong because I know you will go through a lot"
He said patting her head as he left with tears in her eyes.
One would think he is a bad father but he wasn't.
He really wanted to take Rhea with him but Alia was just too much, she could get him arrested for kidnap, she could do a lot of things.
Her mother was very dangerous.
After her father left, no one heard from him. The only thing they heard after four years was that he has gotten married to vikram's sister; Disha.
This news really hurt Alia.
She tried to move on with her life but she couldn't. No guy was as patience as Purab was.
So she gave up on moving on.
Seeing her unluckiness with guys, she decided to get back Purab but she failed.
Purab refused to come back to her.
He now has a kid with disha and they are moving on with their lives.
Since she couldn't get back Purab, she decided that use Rhea to destroy the Kolhi family at all cost.
All her rage and sorrows make her want to take revenge.
She never for once showed Rhea motherly love.
The only person that Rhea ever look up to as mother after Alia is her nanny; Meera but Alia killed because Rhea obeys her more than she.
Rhea life was like that of a puppet who is  being trained for the purpose of destroying the Kolhi family.

The only happiness Rhea has is Aryan but that that will also be taken away from her if she doesn't obey her mother.

One day, if she doesn't kill herself, she vows to kill her mother and live her life the way she wants.

-----------------&&&&&&&&&&&&------------------
Hey guys,
Since some of you have been complaining about Rhea bad activities in the story but sometimes it's not everyone who is bad that choose to be.
Rhea in the real movie was bad due to some circumstances.
Sometimes everyone needs love and care.
Sometimes not everyone choose to be bad, it is just the kind of situation and Condition they are in whereby they are forced to become what they are not.
Money and power can earn all materialist things in the world, but respect comes only with good attitude only.

Alia lacked one thing and that is emotions.
She was in love but she wasn't good in expressing her love.
Most villians are not bad, they just help the protagonist to their destiny.

Dear readers please do not forget to vote.
Thanks
Rëvëlätïön 💜💜💜

Happy new month💙💙💙

As this new month begins, I really hope you let go of your burdens, sorrows and begin a fresh chapter of your life filled with peace love, and everything nice and bright. Happy new month.