Sunoo cursed himself for stuttering.

"What?! Why is he there?! Did something happened to him?! Kim Sunoo if you did something bad to him istg this is gonna be your last day."

Ni-ki shouted in the other line. Sunoo was surprised by the last statement but controlled his emotion.

"I didn't did anything to him. Just come here fast I'll explain later."

"Okay, send me the address."

Sunoo cut the call and texted Ni-ki his address.

"Did he scold you?!"

Jungwon asked as he saw Sunoo's expression.

Sunoo nodded to which Jungwon giggled. Sunoo was happy to see Jungwon getting better.

"Are you feeling good now?!"

Sunoo asked.

"Yes, a little. Thanks to you."

"No problem Jungwon. Wait, I'll bring you a glass of juice. It will help you a lot."

Sunoo went to kitchen w/o waiting for Jungwon's reply. Soon he returned and gave the glass to Jungwon.

"Thanks Sunoo. No one has done this to me except Ni-ki."

Sunoo smiled.

"I said its okay. No need to say so much thanks and moreover I'm you friend, right?!"

Jungwon nodded while gulping down the juice.

"Then, friends should help e/o."

Jungwon put down his glass and hugged Sunoo. Sunoo was surprised but hugged back.

"It means a lot Sunoo."

"I'm so glad you are comfortable w me."

Sunoo said as they back away from the hug.

"I guess, y'know about me."

Sunoo nodded.

"Don't worry Jungwon, I'll be by your side. You just need to trust me."

Jungwon looked at Sunoo w sparkle eyes.

"Really?!"

Sunoo nodded w a smile.

"I trust you, Sunoo but."

"But?!"

"Ni-ki won't. He does not trust about me w anyone not even his other close friends."

Sunoo frowned but before he could ask a question door bell rang. Knowing who it was Sunoo went to open the door.

"Where is Jungwon?!"

Sunoo was stunned cause as soon as he opened the door he was asked the question but he still managed to point inside.

Ni-ki w/o caring about Sunoo went inside and sigh as he saw Jungwon was all fine. It felt like he was worried for nothing.

Jungwon as soon as he saw Ni-ki, he ran and hugged him. Soon they backed away.

"Wonnie, are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Did someone hurt you?! Why aren't you in your house at this time?! It is cold outside, are you feeling cold?! or hot?! Did Sunoo hurt you?! Should I break his neck?! or should I ruin his face?!"

Jungwon giggled at Ni-ki's question and again hugged him while Sunoo face palmed in last 3 questions as he was watching them.

"Ni-ki, calm down. I'm fine. I'm neither cold nor hot and Sunoo did nothing to me. Moreover he saved me."