Chapter Four: Return To Tatooine

TIMESKIP - TETH - LANDING PLATFORM - SUNSET

Revan, Anakin and Ahsoka make it too the landing platform. Anakin is trying to contact Obi-Wan while Revan looks out of the area.

Anakin: I can't get ahold of Obi-Wan. I'll see if I can find Captain Rex. Come in, Rex Do you copy? Rex?

They wait a few moments. Then Anakin tries again.

Anakin: Do you copy? Captain Rex, respond.

Rex finally responds.

Rex: I read you, General. We're pinned down in the courtyard.

Anakin: Do you need help?

Rex doesn't respond, leading to Anakin to worry.

Anakin: I'll take that as a yes, Captain. Stand by, we're on our way. Skywalker, out.

Ahsoka: Stinky is really sick. He's turning every shade of green except the one he's supposed to be! Our mission was to get him back to Tatooine alive.

Anakin: Obi-Wan will get here eventually. Right now, we need Rex to help us find a ship.

Revan: Droidekas! Look out!

Roller droids start coming towards them, and gets their attention. They start deflecting the shots coming from the roller droids, Ventress makes her appearance again behind the roller droids.

Revan: BD, the doors!

BD runs to the terminal and closes the door. Ventress starts cutting her way through the door, with her lightsabers.

Anakin: I think now's a good time for a retreat.

Revan: (sarcastic) "Retreat"? That's a new word for you.

Anakin: Maybe into the jungle.

Ahsoka: Wait, I remember the jungle was a bad place.

They look down and see two spider droids on the side of the mountain, they starting shooting at Revan, Anakin and Ahsoka, the spider droids hit some insect pods, releasing flying insects.

Anakin: So much for going that way.

They start looking around for other ways to escape but there's nowhere to run.

Revan: Looks like we're out of options.

The Huttlet starts making noises.

Ahsoka: No, not now, Stinky.

The Huttlet then starts pointing. Revan notices what the Huttlet is point towards.

Revan: Another landing platform! Over there, and with a ship on it.

Ahsoka: Nice work, Stinky. So, how are we gonna get over there?

Anakin: Leave that to me.

Anakin then jumps of the platform and lands on one of the flying insects.

Ahsoka: I hope I don't have to learn that, Master.

Revan: (smiles) In good time, my Padawan.

Ventress was finished cutting through the door. Revan and Ahsoka ready there lightsabers. Ventress runs up to them and they all lock blades, Revan kicks Ventress away and they starting fighting again.

Ventress: Where is Skywalker?

Revan: Wouldn't you like to know.

Ahsoka: Right here, Ventress!