Part II

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience, I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted part one of this story. Time is really flying, it's kind of scary.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. I just wanted to say a quick thank you for the comments, kudos and votes that I still get every single day even though I haven't posted much recently.

As I said in the last part, this story was supposed to be a oneshot that then turned into two parts. That's been scrapped now since my partner wants me to continue it as a story, so that's what I'm going to do.

I don't have a schedule, I'll just update when I can, but I hope you all enjoy it!

Happy reading,
Nat xx

Over the next few weeks Cheryl and Toni kept in touch through Instagram messages, as well as in person. They still chatted over text message, but the redhead still hadn't admitted to being the girl Toni was talking to online.

What if Toni didn't like her like that?

What if people found out she was...

Cheryl couldn't even finish thinking about the last part. Normally, she didn't care what anyone thought, but this was her biggest insecurity and if it got out it would give people something to use against her. She really didn't want that.

So she decided on taking a step back from her budding friendship with Toni, and instead focused on her vixens...

:::

"You've been spending a lot of time with the north side princess lately," Fangs said as they sat at a table in the barely lit bar. "What's up with that?"

"She's cool." Toni shrugged casually. "We're friends."

"Friends," he hummed as he took a sip of his drink. "So, you're telling me there's nothing going on between you, bad girl Toni Topaz and Cheryl, Riverdale Highs it girl who just happens to be extremely hot."

"That's right. Believe it or not I can be friends with other people."

"All right." Fangs held his hands up in surrender. "Whatever you say."

Toni just rolled her eyes as Sweet Pea and Jughead made their way over. Not too long ago the beanie wearing boy was fresh meat at their dump of a school and over the past couple of weeks he'd been spending more time with the small group of friends. He was a freshly crowned serpent and Toni could tell he wanted to prove himself. She liked that about him.

"So, what are the two of you talkin' about?" Sweet Pea asked as he sat down.

"Nothing important," Toni said, sending a warning glare to fangs. "What have you two been up to?"

"Nothin' much." Sweet Pea smirked at Jughead. "Hey, Fangs... I, uh, I need to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"Not here."

"Why-" Before Fangs could finish his sentence Sweet Pea pulled him out of his seat leaving Toni wondering what had gotten into him.

"What was that about?" Toni asked looking at Jughead who just shrugged.

"I dunno. Hey, T, I just wondered if..."

"If?"

"If you're not busy Friday. I was thinking that you and I could catch a movie or somethin'... if you want to."

"You mean like a date?" Toni frowned, the first person that popped into her mind was Cheryl and then the girl she was talking to online, Red.

"Yeah, I just think you're pretty cool and..."