Chapter 1: "Beginnings."

A sewer pipe had opened and two people had hopped out. One wearing a luxury suit and the other with an orange jumpsuit. There was an easy difference between the two, one had brown and white hair, while the other had white hair.

"Thanks for helping me get out of jail, younger brother." The man in the orange jumpsuit said.
"Anytime, older brother." The man in the luxury suit smirked.

"Follow me, let me show you around the building!" The man grabbed his hand and headed towards the tall building.

"Risky, do you think this is really worth it?" The younger brother asked.
"What is worth it?"
"You know, getting revenge on Emmet and his friends? I mean, we're technically friends now!"

Risky Business turned around, his face was disgusted with hatred. "You know, Business. I always wanted to be the famous one." He chuckled.

"Why so..?" Business muttered.
"Because I am the oldest, and everyone will do what I say, even you!" Risky Business grabbed a knife and stabbed Business in the back with it.

Business bled out green acid, he weakly turned his head over to his older brother, who had betrayed him. "I'm sorry, younger brother, but you know what happens in the family. 'If a business dies, the other takes the money!' "

"That kind of.. sounds dumb— blegh." And those were Lord Business' last words before he died.

"HAHA!! I could finally take MY rightful place, all these years I've tried and tried to get out of that prison. All these years I tried to make up a plan on how I will get my revenge on how the whole world turned their back on me when I needed it the most!! And now, today is THAT day."

Robot henchmen of Lord Business had arrived into the room. "What is all of this mess?"
"Oh, he tried to kill me! So, you all work for me now! And throw him out the window!"

The robot henchmen threw Lord Business' body out the window and turned around to face Risky Business. "Good, now, capture a master builder and give them this special mind controlling device."
He pulled out a red glowing wrist band and gave it to the robots. "Now, GO!"
====
Bad Cop and Benny were enjoying a day at the amusement park. "Wow Bad Cop, thanks for coming with me to the amusement park!" Benny smiled.

"No problem.. I didn't have any plans at all, so.. I was able to join you."
Benny looked down at his churro, which was halfway eaten. "Bad Cop, could you buy us some more churros pleasee??~~"

Bad Cop looked at him with an "Are-You-Kidding-Me" face. "Pleasee!! You need to buy more, the whole world depends on it!!" Benny sobbed into Bad Cop's sweater. Bad Cop groaned, "Fine."

"YAYY!! I'll wait for you over here!" Benny celebrated as he sat down on a chair by a table.

~~

Bad Cop was next in line to buy Churros for Benny when he heard a "HELP" coming from him. Bad Cop ran out of the line and made his way to the blue astronaut. Bad Cop gasped and grit his teeth. "Robots."

"BAD COP! HELP!!"
Bad Cop looked toward the sound and saw that they had tied up the astronaut.

Bad Cop grabbed an umbrella from the table next to him and started to attack. "Ungh!!" Bad Cop grunted as he took out the robots, one by one.

Bad Cop finished fighting the robots and ran over to untie the boy. "You okay?"
"Yea— BAD COP WATCH OUT!!"

"Wha—" Bad Cop was knocked unconscious by one of the robots who had a blaster. "BAD COP!!" Benny said as he tried to run over to the unconscious cop.

Benny's body was glued down by the Kragle. He grunted as he tried to break free. "N-NO!! LET ME GO!!"
Benny darted his eyes toward his unconscious friend. "BAD COP!!" Benny yelled as he was dragged onto the ship.
====
RRRIIINNNGGG!!!

Bad Cop groaned.

What happened??..

RRRIIINNNGGG!!!

"Bad Cop!!" He heard a muffled voice.
"Bad Cop!! Are you there?!"
"BAD COP, WAKE UP!!"

Bad Cop gasped as he woke up suddenly. "Emmet? Wyldstyle??"

"Oh thank goodness!!" Lucy sighed in relief.
Emmet touched Lucy's shoulder. "You had us scared for a second!!"

Bad Cop looked around. "Where's Benny?"