Cope journal Part 4

Ok so Vance bought me a journal to write everything down. He said one of his friends uses one to cope so here i am.

So atleast a week ago i got into a bad car crash i don't really want to get into graphic details but i had some pretty bad cuts and a broken ankle so im stuck in a cast and i was in a coma so know i have to stay in the hospital for a few more days till i get out. 

Other than the crash i found out why Bruce was really upset and what the yelling was about. Technically my dad found out that Bruce and Vance were dating and he got really mad. Vance (like always) fought him and ended up getting hurt but not to hurt. Bruce and Vance are still dating so that's good because Vance needs him.

Now i'm actually going into personal stuff. So i was abducted about a month ago and i just have been having a horrible time. That basement haunts me I can't even step into my own basement to grab a grape soda without thinking i'm gonna be trapped or have flashbacks. He also did many horrible things... i don't even need to explain how horrible it was. I was SA'd a lot.. i don't really want to write down stuff about that so i'm moving on to something different. 

I have some eating problems because i was only fed once a week. I actually have been eating more i'm really proud of myself. I HATE eggs that was the only thing i was fed so i just can not with them. Other than food i had to drink toilet water so... i mean atleast i was able to drink. 

After escaping i always sh and i know you know but whatever. Vance knows that i did one time but i think im going to start doing it again. I dont know tho.

Anyway back on to the abduction. I should have known what was going on when he asked if i wanted to see a magic trick. I mean how could i have fallen for that? My throat stings everytime i see bee spray.

That's it for today i'm going to bed bye journal.

What is forgiveness? (If that's a thing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें