•[ handsome face....ugly heart.. ]•

Start from the beginning

Bryce just looked at her in shock his mouth gaping wide open at the proclaimed sentence Melissa yelled at him.

Tom along with Alex, Savannah and sage just stared with open eyes, at seeing Melissa just dump Bryce like that. The husky scoffed at seeing Brycen look shock, she turned around and began to walk out of the room before stopping glancing back at Richard.

"M-Melissa wait-" bryce tried to walk towards her. but was cut off by Richard standing in-front of him.

"Get out of my way you dumb mutt-" Bryce tried snapping once more.

"Shut it" Richard said officially done with him now. He glanced at Alex who just stood there worriedly at what he was watching. "Alex come on...you don't need to be push around by him"

Alex glanced at Bryce for a moment, before beginning to walk towards his other friend.

Bryce just glared at him to stay back. "Don't even think about it Alex"

Richard glared at him. "Back off Bryce, the shit ur trying to make him do to her" he pointed at Savannah who jumped, slightly forgetting where she was for a moment.

"Is not ok"

Tom looked confused at what he meant, glancing at Bryce then back at him. "What shit?" He asked, making Bryce freeze in the spot. Looking at Richard with a look to try and keep quiet. But Richard didn't look bothered giving Savannah an apologetic look.

"Savannah...look er" Richard kinda looked awkward at what he was going to say before sighing. "The stuff in the closet you see...has permanent hair dye, super bonding glue...and hair removal cream" he winced out a bit. Watching as her lone eye went wide along with Tom and sage who just stared in horror at what he said.

"Bryce was planning to use those on you tonight...he could of made you go blind with the hair removal cream"

Savannah looked at him in horror, before slowly staring at Bryce who just stared at Richard in shock.

"Y-you weren't even afraid of hurting me..?" She asked, wondering if his plan worked she would of been in more pain then she was now.

Bryce snapped his head towards her forgetting she was even there. "S-sav I-"

"Your fucking sick Bryce" sage finally yelled at him. Tom also glared at him after looking in the closet seeing eggs in there, he quickly looked at his...girlfriend?

"Sav if he goes near you again..call the cops"

Savannah just simply nodded, to shock at what was happening trying her best to wrap her head around everything.

Richard sighed now looking behind him, seeing Melissa just stare at Bryce in disbelief. "Melissa it was supposed to be ur anniversary present" he bluntly said towards her. Melissa snapped her head towards Richard in shock at what she just heard.

"I'm sorry..?" She asked now in more shock. Melissa turned her head towards Bryce in disgust.

"The fuck is wrong with you Bryce!?" She yelled making Bryce snap his head towards her in a panic.

Bryce looked around him seeing people stare at him in disbelief or disgust minus Alex, who just looked away from him.

"I-I..." Bryce gulped, stepping back.