They approached the lodge and found the rest of the group waiting for them outside, "Hey guys." Josh greeted with a wave, "Get up here okay?"

"Yeah...Well, more or less. " Ashley shrugged from her spot on the stairs, "But it's so good to see you!"

Josh led the quartet to Ashley and nodded his head towards Matt, "'Sup with him?"

"Emily." Was all she said.

"O-kay." Josh blinked for a few seconds before he pushed past Ashley, moving up the stairs. He turned back to (F/N), "You wanna come with me?"

His touch lingered on her waist; it was clear he didn't want to let go anytime soon. So, she shrugged, "Sure."

Chris followed the duo up to the front door. "Yo yo yo! Are we gonna get things moving up here or what?"

"Yeah, man!" Josh said.

"So, Matt and Emily are a thing now, right?" Chris tried to clarify.

Josh nodded, a grin on his face, "yeah, so it seems."

"I'm sure that's causing unnecessary drama." (F/N) sighed, thinking about all the relationships in the friend group.

"I mean, what's Mike think of that?" Chris inquired.

"I have a feeling Mike's already got his hands full...you know what I mean?" Josh gave Chris a suggestive look before he turned to the door, momentarily taking his warmth away from (F/N) as he attempted to unlock the door. Only, he was struggling with actually getting the key in, "Dammit...This freaking thing..."

"It's iced?" Chris asked.

"What else." Josh huffed.

"Is there another way in?" (F/N) questioned.

"There's a million ways in." Josh lifted his arms in annoyance, "They're just all locked."

"There's gotta be, like, a window round the corner we can get, like "get open" or something," Chris suggested.

"Wait a second," Josh turned away from the lock, "are you saying we should break in?"

"I don't think it's technically breaking in if you own the place, right?" Chris reasoned.

"Hey. Not if I don't report you." Josh eyed Chris.

"Umm..." Chris seemed reluctant now.

"Lead the way, Cochise," Josh ordered Chris with a pat of his hand.

As they made it down the stairs, Chris stopped in front of Ashley, "Hey Ash..."

"Hi, Chris!" Ashley greeted brightly.

"You doin' alright?" Chris inquired as Josh and (F/N) walked around him to stop a few feet away so that they could still listen in.

"Yeah...aside from being kinda cold..." Ashley put a semi-gloved hand on her cheek, "and vaguely creeped out by this place..."