Play Toy

CW: Edging , degration,rough sex
Y/n POV
He's gone from showing up to my house to fuck me whenever he wants to making me come to his so we can go rounds and rounds. It's been a year since we made this arrangement, Why would i willingly agree to basically be a sex slave? I stole 50 million dollars from him. So for the next 5 years he owns my pussy. It was either that or prison and i can not do prison.

I was pulling up in the driveway in my orange 2023 Dodge Charger Scat Pack (which is where 64k of the 50 Mil went). I exited the car and walked up the long driveway and knocked on the mansion doors. His maid opened the door and greeted me with a warm smile. I hugged her and made my way up the stairs to vinnies office. I was wearing a button up, fishnets, and a pencil skirt. He wants to live out this 'fucking his hot intern' fantasy.

I open the door , enter , turn around , and close and lock it. He hadn't looked up from his computer not once. I sat down on the desk right in front of him and lifted his chin, making him look at me. "Mr.hacker , we have a meeting scheduled for today" he leaned back in his chair and signaled for me to come over to him with his index finger. I walked over to him and he gripped my ass and pulled me closer. I let out an annoyed moan. "Oh, does the little slut have something to say'' i rolled my eyes "No,sir" he gripped my ass hard making me wince in pain "i don't like your attitude" He swiftly stood up had hovered over me while holding my neck in his large hand "im already gonna fuck the shit out of, get of your chest little slut'' I looked up at him with the most disgust " I fucking hate you, sIr" he turned me around and bent me over his desk "Hands,now" he demanded. I reached back and felt furry handcuffs get cuffed on my wrist, he lifted my skirt and ripped off my fishnets and slapped my ass hard making a whimper escape my lips.

He slid his thick ,long , hard dick in my wet pussy and went as deep as he could go with one thrust. He grabbed my neck, making me arch my back and brought his mouth up to ear "apologize" he was calm yet stern "fuck you" he released my neck from his grasp and locked his arms with mine as he started fucking me hard. He was putting in his full length with every thrust and you could hear the aggressive claps of his strokes echo off the walls. I couldn't help but moan and whimper as he fucked me like a rag doll, one way he puts me in my place is by fucking every bit of attitude out of me. Legs started shaking and i felt like i was about to collapse, i could take it anymore. "Daddy I'm sorry, I'll be a good toy for you" it's like i could hear him smirking as he pulled out and let go of my arms. I laid out, exhausted, on the desk catching my breath before he took the cuffs off me , picked me up, and sat me in a chair. He walked to the back of the chair and handcuffed my hands behind the chair. He reached in his cabinet drawer and grabbed more restraints and restrained my ankles to the chair.

"Daddy?" I looked up at him confused "your punishment isn't quite over yet darling, be a good girl and take it for me , okay?'' I nodded my head and my eyes followed his veiny arms as he reached in the drawer and pulled out a vibrator. My eyes widened, the only time he pulled out a vibrator was to edge me , and when he edged me it lasted 5 hours for each million i owe him. "Please daddy-'' he covered my mouth with his index finger, I could tell there was no amount of begging that could save me, and held the vibrator up to my clit. I was already sensitive from him pounding into me so when the vibration made contact i threw my head back and my legs began to shake from the high vibration. vinnie grabbed my face and made me look at him "be a good girl and keep your eyes on me" i tried but as my legs started shaking and my eyes rolled back it was hard to keep my eyes on his. I would start shaking as my body was begging for an orgasm , moans poured out of my mouth like water, and tears ran down my face. Then he would stop smiling at me before putting his lips on mine. "You're being such a good girl for me" I dropped my head to catch my breath for a few seconds before i felt the familiar sensation which meant 4 more hours of back to back edging.