Bully pt.2

I cannot believe i let vinnie hacker fuck me. And the worst part about it is i want to do it again. Every time i see him my mind wonders on every inch of his body remember where his tattoos were.

'I'm weak'

#Texting Daddy Vin🤫#

Daddy

Yes?
I need you

When?

Now

I'm omw princess

I smirked to myself and locked my bedroom door. Vinnie and his parents have lived near my family our entire lives this is the only time i have used it to my my advantage. He tapped on my window and i let him in. He crawled in through the window and landed on my bed, Surprisingly not getting my bed dirty, and took off his shoes.

Vinnie - I knew you would come back

Y/n- whatever , i could get dick from anyone, i picked you because it was convenient.

V - no you couldn't

Y/n - * 🤨 *Why, not ?

V - because *kiss neck* this pussy *kiss neck* Is mine

Y- prove it

He crawled on top of me and kissed made out with me while putting his hand up my shirt and cupping my boob. I moaned as his lips traveled from mine to my neck. I crumbled under his touch and he could tell the smirk on his face said it all. I moved his hand and got on my knees in front of him. "oh" he said looking surprised and tilting his head, I didn't respond and pulled down his sweat pants and watched his dick spring out. I licked on the tip and the base before sliding it down my throat. The groans that came from his lips were intoxicating as I bobbed my head up and down as he moaned uncontrollably.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my head "let me use your mouth like a good little slut" I opened my throat as he held my head down and started thrusting, repeatly hitting the back of my throat. Tears started to run down my face and drool dripped down my chin "fuuuuuck, you should use your mouth like this more often" he said before throwing his head back and fucking my face harder before he came down my throat.

I got on top of him and slid his dick into wet throbbing pussy. I moaned as I started fucking myself on his cock. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and thrust up into me "you like being fucked like a whore huh?" I couldn't respond my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I started digging my nails in his back. "Always talk so much shit but have nothing to say now huh?" He started rubbing my clit and my whole body shook as I came uncontrollably.

That didn't stop him though, he flipped me over to my back and continued to mercilessly fuck me. I bit down on my lip and ripped holes in my comforter. "I can't take it anymore daddy please" I begged "Beg all you want, you want ts, take it" he went deeper and I arched my back as if I was being exercised. "This pussy mine,right?" I cried out yes and he lowered himself closer to me so he could go deeper "though so" I turned me attention back towards him and he gently kissed me and slowed down his pace.

He ran his hand up my thigh and fucked me hard but slow. Soon after he came inside of me making us both moan. "good girl" he said laying down next to me and pulling me on his chest.