bully

Y/n is a highschool cheerleader and Straight A Student. Her biggest flaw is being a raging cunt. Especially towards Vincent Cole Hacker. Vinnie is the school pretty boy and stoner. Every girl wants to fuck him and every guy wants to look like him. He keeps to himself and keeps his head down.

or atleast he tries to

Y/n

I was bored in chemistry so I skipped. While i was walking through the hallway i saw Vincent leaned against a locker facing the other way. I saw smoke coming up from his mouth. i ran up to him and pushed him makings him drop his weed pen. he took a deep sigh and turned around looking annoyed.

V : you know i could fuck your brains out if i wanted to

'Well that's escalated quickly'

Y : excuse me?

He got closer to me and i leaned against the locker looking up at him. Suddenly i realized how much taller than me he is.

V : the only reason you tease me is because i haven't fucked that attitude out of you yet

I Just Blinked in response and he chuckled and picked up his pen.

V: Go to class princess

he walked away from me and i shook my head and headed back to class.

*Lunch*

I was walking to the cafeteria when i saw vinnie standing with his locker open but his backpack on the floor. i took his bag and dumped the contents on the floor. There was literally 3 Things in there what does this kid do at school? he leaned down and picked up his stuff from his bag. When he put bag in his locker he turn to me and immediately grabbed my arm and walked me into an empty classroom.

Y: What the hell are you doing vin?

He didn't respond he just put a chair up to the door. Next thing i know he pushed me up against a wall and moved his hand up my skirt and into my underwear. I gasped and he chuckled.

V: You're soaking wet

Y: W-what are you doing?

I was trying not to moan as he started rubbing my clit. He ,again, didn't respond. He started kissing my neck and i finally let a moan slip. i was going to run my fingers through his hair but he grabbed my wrist and pinned it against the wall.

V: will you be quiet like a good girl and be quiet for me

i nodded and he slapped my thigh making me yelp(a/n: that word is funny to me).

V : use your words slut

Y: Yes, Daddy

He turned me around and pulled my panties down. Almost instantly, i head his belt buckle drop. Suddenly i felt him slam into me. I gasped as his strokes started off slow.

Suddenly, he pushed my head into the wall and started thrusting into me hard and fast. it got harder and harder to keep my moans in. my nails dig into the paint on the wall. My breathing got heavier and louder. Almost mindlessly, i started to fuck myself into him. He smacked my ass and started going harder.

V: You like it rough don't you slut?

Y: Y-yes, Fuck

He strokes got sloppier and he became harder for me to stand. i felt my climax coming and i couldn't contain my moans anymore.

Y : Oh my- Fuck!

He reached around and put his fingers in my mouth, making me suck them. my eyes started to water from the over stimulation. Vinnie moved his hand from my mouth to my pussy and rubbed my clit.

V: who's pussy is this?

Y : mmm , yours

V : Can daddy cum in you baby?

Y : Y-yes

Not too long after we both came and almost collapsed but he caught me. He carried me to the desk and pulled up his pants. I pulled up my panties and took makeup wipes to wipe off my ,ruined, makeup. i was about to get up but he stopped me.

V: Every time you act like a bratty slut, i'm going to fuck you like one, Understand?

Y : yeah, yeah , move out of my way Vincent

He grabbed me by my chin and pulled me into an aggressive kiss.

V; You wanna get fucked again?

Considering i was probably going to be walking out of this room wobbling, i shook my head no. He Smirked and moved out of my way. i moved the chair and left the room.

'OhMyGod, That was the best sex i've ever had'