Savant G.46 | 27th Nov - 3rd Dec

--- EBC Updates ---

Below is this week's groupings. Kindly PM us if we missed you out.

--- Rules ---

Writer's Assignment (W) -- Read 2 chapters of your partner's book and leave +3 helpful comments on each chapter. Comments have to be inline by clicking the circle with a + icon at the side. At least two sentences long, and addresses the writing!

Reader's Assignment (R) -- Read 1 chapter of the Savant Featured book, leave +5 reactionary comments and +1 helpful comments. Helpful comments are at least two sentences long, and address the writing e.g. plot, character development etc.

Comment your status with this format: Status XXX. Chapters done XXX.

Please use the following statuses when the deadline is up!

Status Bliss: Satisfied with your current partner's book and hope to be grouped with them again.

Status Peace: Done the assignment on the current partner, but wishes to switch to a new partner. Or done with the current partner's book and wants to start on another book.

Status Dissonance: Done with current partner's book, and wishes to opt-out of the EBC grouping.

Status Haitus: Done with current partner's book, and wishes to head into a one-month-long break! (if longer than one month, you can fill in the forms again to re-join us)

Status Celerity: Use this ONLY when you're highly uncomfortable with your partner's book and wish to switch partners immediately. You don't have to complete the assignment, but please state what makes you tick e.g. mature content, sexual abuse etc.

Status Extension: Need more time with the current assignment. Please give an estimate of how long.

• - ❄️ - •

Group 2W
Never Bend
MiriamJ1

My Rented Girlfriend
yompous

Group 3W
The Short Demon King
SillySn4ke

Awaken
devianmisfit

*all pairings with a mentor are marked by a (M)

• - ❄️ - •

Savant Featured:
"Never Bend" by MiriamJ1

Group 1R
devianmisfit

• - ❄️ - •

Members Who Are Unpaired:
(Those who are not paired due to genre tags or extras)

Group 1W
See You Again
CoffeeAndSilverInk

Alchemy of Blood
Jinx-01

***

- Extension List -

N/A

***

- Black List -
(Please complete the assignment and comment beside your name here to remove your name)
N/A

Happy reading! 😊