Welcome to Gravity Falls!

(Y/n)'s POV

I came to Gravity Falls for a vacation. Well, i'm actually here because my parents can't take care of me since they're busy with work, so i'll be staying here.

Me and Stan arrived at the Mystery Hack- wait, I think it's supposed to say Shack. The S probably fell off?

"Okay kid, we're here! Go get your bags and walk in"

"Alright Stan" I told him as I grabbed my bags out of the trunk.

"Please, just call me your Grunkle Stan!" He said warmly

"Hmm..." A mysterious voice said

What was that? I looked around and saw no one. I could have sworn I heard a voice... I just shrugged and continued walking.

I walked into what looked like a gift shop. A girl with brown hair and braces ran up to me. She was with a boy wearing a hat that had a pine tree on it.

"HELLO! MY NAME IS MABEL PINES AND THIS IS MY TWIN BRO DIPPER PINES! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" The girl named Mabel shouted at me.

"Uh.. Hi? My name is (f/n) (l/n)." I smiled at her and Dipper. When I looked at Dipper, he was just staring at me wide eyed.

"You okay there?" I asked Dipper. He stopped staring and blushed a little.

"Y-yeah. Sorry! Hehehehehe." He laughed awkwardly. I couldn't help but laugh at his awkwardness.

Dipper's POV

"Y-yeah. Sorry! Hehehehehe" I could feel myself blush a little

I laughed too long! Way to go Dipper...! Mabel looked at me for a second then gasped.

Uh-oh.. She figured it out?!

"Aahh! Dipper.. You li-" I covered his Mabel's mouth before she could tell (y/n) what she was about to say. She just looked at us confused.

"Lick!" Mabel licked my hand away.

"Eww!"

"Ha ha!" Mabel shouted triumphantly

"So (Y/n), You're the girl that's going to stay with us!?" She looked at (y/n) eagerly

"Yep! I should probably unpack. Can you guys show me to where i'll be staying?"

"You'll be staying in our room! We'll show you there!" Mabel pulled both of us to our room.

"Welp, here's our room!"

"Sorry you have to sleep of the floor..." I looked down

"It's cool! I brought a sleeping bag anyways! Now if you don't mind, i'll start unpacking!" She smiled at us

She's so pretty when she smiles! I was list in thought until I noticed Mabel smiling at me.

"We will let you unpack (y/n)! We'll be downstairs if you need us!" Mabel told (y/n)

Once we walked downstairs, we sat down on the couch and walked ducktective for a while.

"Sooo Dipper... You like (y/n) don't you?" Mabel had a huge grin on her face

"N-no! Yes.. No! I-I don't? I don't know..."

Just then, (y/n) walked down.

"Hey (y/n)!" Mabel greeted

"H-hi (y/n), you're done unpacking already?" I stuttered

"Yeah, there isn't really much to unpack."

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked at the corner of the room and saw a yellow triangle.

"What's that yellow triangle?" I pointed to the triangle