2. MazM

"Holy Zalgo.. what is this place, Slender?" asked the icy-blonde haired model as she took Slenderman's finger in her little hand, walking down a hidden passage as the sound of her blue and white boots clicked against the smooth concrete along with the low tap of his dress shoes.

Once they got through, Slenderman quietly opened the door to a house as they both went in. Anneliese then heard her name being called as she had found a mask before they got onto a little boat that was floating on a makeshift pier. As she followed Slenderman's voice, she found him in another secret passage which lead to a room. the smell of dust caught her lungs as she coughed, hating dust. before her, she located Slenderman and a man talking as he seemed upset.

from what she could see, the man was slightly deformed on his face, had long black hair and wore a cape. Slender seemed like he knew him.. "Erik, why didn't you tell me that Christine left you for Raoul?" Slender asked him as Erik looked up at him with his eyes, clearly upset and just.. broken.. that sight broke Anneliese's heart. "It was not any of your concern.." he responded to the creature's question as she then walked to him with his mask in her hands.

Erik was not paying attention until something pale blue and white caught his eye as a sweet voice cooed out: "You poor thing.." as he looked up at the most beautiful face looking down at him with kindness and.. understanding..? the entire world faded out until it was just him and the woman. She was simply.. radiant and bright, filled with angelic kindness.

 radiant and bright, filled with angelic kindness

"Are you alright..? I couldn't help but overhear what happened.." she told him, her voice sounded soft yet with an hidden undertone of french. She took off her gloves and placed her delicate hands on his cheeks, removing the traces of tears as she smiled softly. "There we go.. that's better." She looked up at slenderman and gently dismissed him, wanting to talk to him alone. "Erik, Christine broke your heart despite the fact you were the one who taught her how to sing? did i hear that right?" She asked, clearly in disbelief.

He slowly nodded. "well then, She was a complete and utter fool. She didn't even know you more!" she said, her pretty pink lips pursed in anger. He was shocked, this beautiful angel was mad for him? "of course i am!" she said to him, her bright doll-like hazels glowing with contempt. he leaned into her embrace, smiling softly, resting his head on her chest as she gently shushed him while rocking the both of them back and forth while calming him down.

She smiled down at him as she whispered: "There we go.. it feels ever so good to get all that pain out of your chest, doesn't it?" she whispered to him. "Yes, it does.. thank you, Angel.." she smiled at the nickname as she knew that just a little bit more, he would be hers to heal. he clung to her dress's skirt as she then added: "She broke your heart the moment she left with the viscount, i can heal your heart and be yours.. if you wish. It is your choice, darling." she told him, her smile so innocent and sweet. She was letting him choose..? Well, she should know his answer to such an offer.

He leaned in, their eyes meeting and their hot breaths entwining as he held her hands in his, liking how soft they were to his scarred ones. then.. their lips locked and entwined to the other's. she pulled away, smiling softly, looking into his amber eyes with her beautiful hazels, swirled with a peridot ring close to the pupil and a golden ring on the outer edge, carefully flecked with warm and cool hues of honey and silver. hers were more beautiful than riches buried under the ground, much more than the simple light blues of Christine.

She, Anneliese.. she was his and he was hers.. She was the one who saved him from the darkness and brought him to the light.. For that, her kindness wouldn't go unrewarded. He went into his pocket and pulled out a ring. "For my angel.. this ring symbolizes freedom as you have saved me from myself." as he placed the ring into her palm, closing her fingers around it. She smiled brightly and handed him his mask back. "Here, i figured you lost this, so i wanted to return it to you." she told him, her sweetness not changing towards him. Ah, she was an angel sent from heaven!

She never wanted to see him upset like that ever again because of Christine's choice and she would be the one who proudly holds his heart as she was never going to let him go.. not like what happened to him. she grabbed her gloves and placed them in her dress's secret pocket she had made for her things. "So, i am very glad you made your choice. It feels good to let go of the past, doesn't it?" she said, her smile bright and gorgeous. "Promise me, you will never let yourself be enveloped in the darkness again." she asked him with those beautiful hazel eyes of hers that made his choice.

"Your Erik promises that!" She giggled sweetly, the sound like thrilling birdsong as she kisses his cheek, smiling brightly. "Thank you Erik, it pleases me that you have promised me. I love you." she.. loved him?! Oh, she was simply too pure for this world! His angel then turned her back to him as she smiled widely, knowing that she had made him choose her~ it made her happy to have helped someone who was in so much pain, heartbreak, and solitude. He never wanted to let her go now..

She was his angel and she saved him from his Solitude.