chapter four

Esperanza woke from a sound of her curtains being opened. The sun shined brightly through the window what burned her eyes.

"Wha-" She couldn't finish her sentence because her blanket was suddenly ripped from her. "What the actual f-"

"Language!" Shouted a familiar voice in whisper.

She opened her eyes slowly trying to adjust to the bright light. Coriolanus was standing in front of her in his red Capitol uniform.

"Why on earth are you wakening me up this early?" Esperanza rubber her eyes still tired. "Give my blanket back," She demanded and extended her hand.

"Get up," Coriolanus said holding her blanket away from her.

"It's way too early for that," Esperanza said closing her eyes and opening them. "Now give me my blanket back so I can continue my beauty sleep," She said frustrated.

"No, get up," He repeated.

"No," She stated and curled up in a ball, closing her eyes at the same time.

Coriolanus let out a long sigh and turned away from the bed. Esperanza heard his footsteps going away and she continued to sleep.

In a moment she suddenly heard his footsteps again, this time closer. Then something cold was poured on top of her.

"Ahhhhh!!" She got up from the bed quickly. "What the actual fuck you think you are doing Coriolanus Snow," Esperanza's hair was now wet as her night gown.

"Waking you up," He smirked while holding now an empty glass on his hand.

"Ughhh," Esperanza let out a frustrated huff and pushed Coriolanus's chest while barking into her bathroom to shower.

She showered and put on the same red Capitol uniform as Coriolanus. Esperanza put her hair down into curls. She was wearing some gold pair of earrings and the same sapphire necklace was still hanging on her neck since she refused to take it off.

She walked out of her bathroom seeing Coriolanus studying her bookshelf. He was reading a book, one of her books she realised.

Oh fuck

She quickly ripped the book from his hands and put it back into the shelf.

"What do you think you are doing Coriolanus?" She said frustrated.

"Ohh someone woke up on a wrong foot," He said smirking.

"Not funny. You woke me up," She pointed her finger at his stupid smirking face.

"I was just reading these 'interesting' books in your shelf," He teased. "I didn't know you read about that kind of stuff," Coriolanus smirked.

"What are you talking about?" She tried to lie.

"Mhm you know what exactly i'm talking about." He said taking a step closer to her. "Would you like a introduction?"

"Ohhh! Yesss! Plea-" He was interrupted by Esperanza putting her hand on his mouth.

"Stop it," She whispered to him and slowly pulled her hand away from his smirking face.

"What is the reason that you bark into my room this early," She looked at her watch on her wrist. "To be exact 5 am. And you DARE to wake me up from my beauty sleep?" She crossed her hands in front of him.

"And wipe that stupid smirk from your face or I will-" She was interrupted by Coriolanus.

"Okay I get it you are angry," He tried to calm her down.

"Angry? There's no words to describe how pissed off I'm right now." She huffed.

"Fine i'm sorry, but I woke you up this early for a good reason," He stated.