Walking through the door, I was met with another large room that had stacks of bricks everywhere. Bricks of cocaine, bricks of weed, pills, you name it and we had it. Of course, not the hard stuff, anyway. There was a man sitting at a table to my right. I walked over to him, putting the paperwork down. He was a young guy, about twenty-two. He filled in the orders for us.

"There's the orders for today," I said, "Make sure the boys get it out today."

"Yes, sir," Darron said, "Thank you."

"Mhm," I paused just as I was going to turn, "Darron?" He looked up at me, to which I met his level as I bent down, hands flat on the desk, "Is there another order coming for the special batch?"

"The special batch?" Darron hummed, turning to his papers. There was a specific place where we kept that paperwork. He shuffled through it, eyeing over the papers before shaking his head, "No, sir. We don't. Would you like to place another order for that?"

I hummed.

"No, that's quite alright. Give me the paperwork and I will deal with it."

He looked at me as if he wasn't supposed to be handing over this information, but when my gaze hardened, he hesitantly handed them over. I smiled as a gesture, putting the papers under my armpit and gave him a nod.

"I wasn't here, was I?" I asked.

"No, sir." Darron almost stuttered.

"Good boy."

When I left the room, I went back to my desk. Or, at least that was the plan. Niall came into the space, walking towards me with haste. His facial expression seemed nervous, I wasn't entirely sure why, or what it could possibly be this time.

"Hey, can we talk?" Niall said from across the room as he stopped halfway, I met him on the other side, standing a few feet away from him. When I opened my mouth to say something, Ajax and Pete entered the room, but stayed on the wall. I squinted my eyes.

"What's going on?" I took the papers from my armpit, slowly rolled it up, then held it behind my back, "Has something happened?"

"Yes and..." Niall breathed, "No?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" When there was silence in the room, I got irritated. I grimaced, "Well, say it. Come on, you're making me fucking nervo–,"

"She knows," Niall said, "Harry, she knows."

"Who?" I said slowly, taking another step towards him.

Niall chewed on his inner cheek, "Anna," He said quietly as I stood over him, my brows were furrowed so tightly that it hurt my forehead, "She kno–,"

"How?" I asked through gritted teeth, "That's not fucking possible."

Niall went silent. Then spoke, but he shook.

"Last night, I was tracking the GPS in her car. I sent Veronica to scope it out, but we lost signal," Niall created some distance between us, out of the corner of my eye Ajax pushed himself off the wall and started towards us, "We tried to track her, but by the time the signal came back, she was on the highway."

My chest tightened. If I had known that technology was going to be the downfall of this operation, I would've fucking bought a better one. I pinched my lips with my fingers, staring down at the floor quietly. She couldn't know. There's no way that she knew. We were all fucking careful.

The whole reason I sent Niall to put a GPS on her car was so we could fucking watch her. I warned Niall to do it when she wasn't around, of fucking course he would do it right as she got off work. My fists clenched tightly, bringing them to my face as I took a shaky breath. It took everything inside of me not to swing on him.