Chapter 3

Saturday morning after the show I woke up in my bed still in the clothes from the night before. With a yawn and stretch i got up and looked around my perfect room. I had been decorating and putting it together every day after moving here and it was finally done. 

Once I was dressed I sat at my computer and saw I was tagged in a picture. It had all of us from last night Bur I barely remember it being taken with the hangover I had. There were comments too. 

 ‘who's the new hottie?’ Victoria commented. 

Mikey commented ‘that's basically my sibling gross’

‘Im your sibling’ Drew had commented to Mikey.  

Alyssa commented ‘cool invite me next time!’ 

‘you all look rockin’ was commented by kate. 

I blushed reading all the comments. then i checked that I also had texts on my phone from steph and chloe.

‘Last night was so fun!” steph sent. 

‘last night was amazing wanna meet me somewhere today?’ was from chloe. I grinned as I typed back. 

‘Sure where?’ 

‘Two whales diner! Breakfast on me’ 

I decided to put on my favorite outfit to go meet her. When leaving I grabbed my skateboard to take. I do have my license but after losing dad and moving mom.and I only had money for her car, not my own. 

At the diner I picked up my board and walked inside soon seeing the bright blue hair I knew. 

“Y/N!!” She called out to me as I approached. I could see the table had Two orders of F/F. 

“Mmm how'd you know?” I asked as I sat down in the booth.

 “I asked steph, she knows a lot about you and now so do I” she smirked. 

“But I know nothing about you, never even seen you in class.”

 “That's cause I was expelled last year,” she chuckled.

“What why?” I asked 

“I was a trouble maker. Skipping school with Rachel was the last straw for them but I don't mind that place was hell.” 

“Not to me, it's better than my old school. I was bullied very hard but now I already have friends!” 

“You were bullied?” She asked not giving me time to reply. “That's awful. I may not have been liked but people never picked on me.” 

“Probably cause you're too cool and tough. I was an easy target..” 

“Well now you have me and no one will pick on chloes friend!” She reached over and grabbed my hand. “I wanna show you my private hang out” she whispered. “I think you're ready.”

”