ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 'ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ'

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I shook my head at him and accepted the hug he offered me. "Idiot," I hit him in the back of the head. "If you ever pull another piece of crap like that again, don't wish to know what i will do to you."

"Should I be offended?" he sneered. "Okay, no more parties without warning, I understand."

''Damon-''

"Anyway, your lover is waiting for you..."

''Damon-''

"...you shouldn't keep him waiting."

''Jerk-''

"Otherwise you look amazing in that dress. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find Rose.''

"You moron," I called out to him and his light laugh revealed that he had heard me. I didn't get upset with the classic provocative Damon and headed for the living room where the main event of the party takes place.

I looked around the room and my eyes stopped at Niklaus, who had been looking at me for a long time. I smiled at him and headed towards him. As soon as I was near him, he got up from the couch and looked at me adoringly. "You are... magnificent, mon amour."

I smiled brightly at him and stepped closer, placing my hands on his chest and pulling him in for a kiss. A passionate yet gentle kiss. We separated and I took in his appearance, he was wearing a white shirt with black elegant trousers. Simple but they definitely served the purpose, especially when he left the two buttons undone. His curly longer hair was styled yet one strand of hair fell into his face. I reached out to him and pushed a strand of hair to the side. "You look beautiful, Nikkie."

His cheeks turned red.

___

The party had been going on for a few hours.

We danced, drank and talked. It was more of a relaxed evening with friends and family than a giant party.

I sat next to Niklaus with my head resting on his shoulder and his arm around my waist as the old vampires reminisced about the past, more like funny or embarrassing events. They were fun to watch, especially Kol, who was thrilled to embarrass his siblings, not to mention his hand gestures. It was hilarious.

I grabbed Nik's hand and leaned towards him. "I'll be back in a minute," I whispered to him and kissed him on the lips before standing up quickly but carefully.

I was heading to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine, but when I got there I saw much more interesting happenings. For example, two women in a very intimate position talking to each other. I didn't want to disturb, but I still needed a bottle of wine and I overheard part of the conversation.

''I like you, but I don't think you like my family.''

"Well... your family isn't that bad after all. Chaotic? Certainly. Loving and loyal? Also.''

"I know but still-"

"Freya darling... I like you too, okay?"

''Okay.''

"Besides, I already knew Thane before and they can't be worse than her."

"... true."

''I am offended by that,'' I smiled at them as I appeared and took in my purpose for this trip. "I'm not that terrible."

Freya and Keelin blushed and laughed when they looked at me. "Why did I think you were around?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm always everywhere."

''I noticed.''

''You look good together,'' I winked at them and made my way out of the room. ''I'm going to find my dad, it's been a while since I've seen him,'' I smiled at them one last time. "Freya, I hope you know that you have privacy in your room... and the bed has a use too."