Vote & Comment 💙

I woke up to my phone being blown up and talking coming from the living room

I looked at the time on the alarm clock next to me.

9:45am. Not too early, not too late.

I then picked up my phone next to me on the bed and checked to see who was blowing me up.

It was Sora.

Sora 😶‍🌫️

Sora 😶‍🌫️: Yooo
Sent at 9:44am
Sora 😶‍🌫️: Amari
Sent at 9:44am
Sora 😶‍🌫️: Yoooo
Sent at 9:44am
Sora 😶‍🌫️: You alright?
Sent at 9:45am
Sora 😶‍🌫️: What happened the other night?
Sent at 9:45am

You're a bit late dude
Sent at 9:45am

Sora 😶‍🌫️: I know, just wasn't quite sure if shit was going on?
Sent at 9:46am

Yeah, a lot happened actually
Sent at 9:46am

Sora 😶‍🌫️: Well, what happened?
Sent at 9:46am

Before being able to respond, I was interrupted by Jahseh bursting through the bedroom door with a guy standing next to him. He was skinny as hell. I think he's the co-boss or whatever of their gang.

Jahseh looked at me then my phone. He furrowed his brows and walked over to me, snatching the phone out of my hands.

"Woah, what're you doing?" I asked, reaching for my phone, but he already had it.

He looked at my phone, probably checking what I was doing or who I was texting.

"Who you texting?" He asked.

"Why does it matter?" I arched a brow.

"Cause, you'on need to be texting anyone right now. Especially no feds."

"I wasn't texting feds! I was texting Sora."

Jahseh's head shot up at me. "Yeah, you'on need to be texting him either. I'm holding onto this now." He said while walking towards the door.

"What! You can't do that!" I said, getting up to chase him.

I followed him out of the room, into the living room.

Tank, Isaiah, and Gabe looked at us.

"What's going on?" Isaiah asked.