15

Yo- Idk why this happened but I think I found out how Wifi spells his real name 😭 I was looking at the credits on his Spotify songs and all of them spelt his name like "Isaih Rivera" there's no way that's a typo if they all spell it like that 😭

But we're just going to ignore that and continue spelling it as Isaiah.

Got the phone back!!! lets goo

Also Happy Birthday, Jahseh

Vote & Comment 💙

I looked out into the distance in front of me, and narrowed my eyes, seeing a lady watching us through the window

I furrowed my brows and got up.

"Where're you going?" Tank asked me.

"Hold on." Is all I said before walking to the entrance next to the window.

I opened the door and peeked my head around the corner.

She was gone.

I looked out into the parking lot and saw a black SUV pulling off.

That was definitely an undercover...

I shook my head and walked back inside the McDonalds.

They all looked at me as I sat back down.

"What were you looking for?" Tank asked me.

I shook my head. "Oh, nothing, I just thought I saw something."

"Hm." Tank hummed.

"What did you see?" Amari asked.

"Some lady. She was watching us through the window." I responded.

"The fuck?" Wifi laughed.

"That's fucking creepy, bro." Scheme said.

"Yeah, I don't know what she wanted. When I went out there she disappeared and then I saw a black SUV pull off, so I don't know." I shrugged.

"Probably somebody watching us, 'cause the way we took you guys in was kind of weird." Tank said.

"Is it because you're black?" I chuckled.

"Yes, it's because I am very black." Tank said, genuinely agreeing.

"Oh," I froze, "so you deadass?"

"Yeah. A black guy as an uncle? Adopting kids as a completely different race? Kind of bizarre."

"Well, you do know you could've been married to my Mexican aunt..." Amari said.

"Yoo, that's actually so true." I said, looking at Tank.

"Y'know what, that's what we're going to say, if they ask. We'll just say that I'm married to a deceased Aunt of yours." Tank said.

"They're not going to believe that, they're going to do research on documents and paperwork." Scheme said.