"Why? You sit at the wrong place. When we have maths you sit beside me. Don't you want to sit with me? Has somebody told you some fake stories about us? Or do you want to sit with somebody else?" he says dramaticly and so fast that I barely understand what he is saying.

What a drama queen.

Before I can even say something he continues.

"You know what it doesn't matter. You are going to sit beside me every math class. Understood?"

Shocked from his little rant, I only nod. His angry face turns into a wide smile.

"Good." and with that he grabs my back and walks to his seat again.

Seconds later I also make my way over to my seat. 

Why is it so important that I sit next to him?  I ask myself 

Just as I sit down a group of girls enters the room and gives me dirty looks. If looks could kill I would be definitly  dead by now.

What have I done to them?

"Ignore them, πολυαγαπημένος. There just jealous, that you sit beside someone as handsome as me." he says and gives me a wink after he wiggled with his eyebrows. (Darling)

I giggle in return. 

"But back to my question from earlier.... Why didn't you take your seat here? And I am sorry for  overreacting, πολυαγαπημένος."
(Darling)

"T-to be h-honest. I d-didn't thought a-about it. N-Nobody was h-here and I j-just took a ra-andom seat. S-sorry" I say.

"It is okay πολυαγαπημένος, but remember from now on you sit with me. Understood?" (Darling)

I nod. 

"I need your words, πολυαγαπημένος." he says looking me deep in my eyes. (Darling)

"I understand." I tell him quietly.

He leans over to me and when his mouth nearly touches my left ear he stops. He smells so good.

What perfume does he use?

"Good girl." he says and I feel my heart beating faster and can feel my cheeks turning a shade of dark pink. When he pulls away from me, I directly miss the smell and his promixity.

Then I hear chuckles and when I look around I can see his brother and friends are the source of the chuckles. I thought my cheeks couldn't blush more, but I was wrong they probably have heard everything. Oh my god. Fast I hide my face behind my hair and look down. 

"Είναι πολύ χαριτωμένη για αυτόν τον κόσμο, δεν είναι αδελφός;" I can her one of the twins say, but I don't dare to look their way. (She is too cute for this world, isn't she brother?)

"Πράγματι, είναι." the other twins says. (Indeed, she is.)

What are they talking about? And what language is this?

When the lesson ends, I immediately make my way to exit the room. The whole class Helios distracted me and I couldn't focus on what the teacher had to say. 

I go to the nearest bathroom and wash my face with ice cold water. 

I was about to dry my face with some paper towels, when the group of girls from earlier enter the bathroom.

"Who do we have here? Isn't it little miss Roberts." a blonde girl speaks up.

I can feel panic growing inside of me.