Introduction

Welcome to 'Unexpected Muse' by yours truly. 

= - = - = - =

Every artist needs a muse; someone or something to enlighten a lost passion, inspire a new creation, and burn a light of desire of creativity. But creativity wasn't something Y/n lacked, every stroke of paint, graphite, color, and piece of art she does is full of color, interesting form, and skillful composition.

But that was it, although her art received compliments and positive feedback, she felt like something was missing. A 'something' that she can't pinpoint. She didn't want to just create art for others to compliment, she wanted to create an art that satisfies her heart more than anything.

It felt like she was starting to lose the passion she once had, but she refused to let it go. She sought to relight that desire once again, she needed to find that flame, that 'something' she lacked.

And as the saying goes; you'll find what you need in the most unlikely places.

= - = - = - =

Seishu 'Inupi' Inui x Reader

This story starts in the Black Dragon Arc (Volume 9, Chapter 71)

Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Revengers or any of its characters. Tokyo Revengers belongs to its rightful owner, Wakui Ken.

Art on cover by: T.R. Official Art

= - = - = - =

Hope you enjoy it!

- C

Ps. I still need to finish Reality's Illusion and The Safe House before I start continuously updating this story. BUT! I'm close to finishing both of those stories sooo this story will soon have more chapters. Thank you for checking this story out, I hope you'll be interested in reading it^^