𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒘?

After all of those hours, Lab 0 has been oddly... quiet for the night. No yelling of anger. No out of nowhere screaming from victims. No banging on the metal table. No nothing. Just the noises from the ventilation systems and buzzing from the bright neon like that always makes its way to the operation room. The tool, metal, and everything around the whole lab is cold. Even if the Sun was brought there, it ought to become cold once more.

When Robo-Fortune carried you to her room for your current state, in which it was for your deep sleep, she knew the only choice to make you survive. Her glowing optics illuminate your pretty face. And she felt refusal to operate on you, and decided to go "rest." The eyes of Fukua looked at the cat-like robot copy up and down, then saunters towards her for some questions.

"Robo-Fortune? Why are you bringing the Patient to your room? You haven't even operated on him, and yet you're still tired!"

"𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐩-𝐌𝐞𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐒𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐛, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬."

"Wow... you thought that well, Robo. I am concerned about whether he's okay or not cause' I didn't wanna stay in Lab 0. And just elsewhere."

"𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝟗𝟗%! 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝟏%..."

"Thank goodness. So you escaping?"

"𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐚, 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝-"

"Oooo... uhh, good luck with that!"

Fukua then runs off her heart beating, the clatter of her school shoes sounding like high heels scattered away and fainted away as she went back to clean the rest of the tools for operation. Meanwhile, Robo-Fortune was going to let you rest peacefully, so she slowly lays you down on her bed and covers you with her heavy but fluffy blanket, warmth for you. She shuts the door and lays down next to you, also covering herself with the blanket. Her metallic hands made their way to your back and waist, and you were soon brought closer to Robo-Fortune, her feelings fluttering as she was close to you.

Her optics were glowing in your face dimly, her mouth wanting to curve a soft smile as she held you close and hid you from any harm, also spooning you for the hell of it.

"...𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐩-𝐌𝐞𝐨𝐰..."

Robo-Fortune then closes her optics and soon goes to sleep with you in her arms. Your own presence made her loneliness go away, replacing it with comfort and happiness. She thought to herself that she'll stay with you until you wake up at midnight. She knew what she was doing.

✧࿐➴
Finally had some motivation! yippee :)