𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑰𝑰: 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

"Excellent, Robo-Fortune. Now: Place the patient onto the examining table, and restraint them for the experiment. And be sure they don't wake up... if they do, then knock them out immediately."

Brain Drain commanded the cat-like robot, whose name turned out to be "Robo-Fortune", a complete copy of Ms. Fortune, a Feral and a part of the Fishbone Gang where theft is known for.
Robo-Fortune had returned to Lab 0 and is now in a room where operations were performed for Anti SkullGirl experiments. But you were a male instead. As the thoughts remain unattended, the robot then salutes her Creator with pride and obedience, keeping the command wishful and seized.

"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨, 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐩-𝐌𝐞𝐨𝐰." She exclaimed with her straight face. She looked at the face of Brain Drain, seeing him be hesitant and sighing with a bit of disappointment. As she watched closely, Brain Drain just shook his head with deep breath, but kept his judgement to himself and continued.

"Good, good. Get to it, or else they'll wake up and make even more problems..."

"𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫."

Robo-Fortune then clanks her metal footsteps away to restrain you for an operation, studying you still resting in a hidden room where Valentine sleeps, in which she isn't there in the lab at all. She's always out somewhere doing experiments with swabs and giving obedience to a shapeshifter nun, Double, and Marie, the SkullGirl herself.

Meanwhile, you were dreaming peacefully about anything you could imagine, when you soon feel hands as hard as rocks pick you up and carry you somewhere. You didn't know where, but you were too focused on sleeping. Robo-Fortune was still looking at you as she laid you down on the operating table, with a pillow and a long wavy sheet of paper beneath you for comfort. Her light dandelion eyes with bright lens stared down for a moment, admiring your facial features and how you showed your calmness. The moment was interrupted by Brain Drain calling out to a clone of his for a task to be completed. Or rather, two clones of his.

"Fukua, I need you to look around the city and find Painwheel. I need her to just behave and cooperate with me and just stay in the lab for further details..."

"Ughhh... okay then." Fukua groaned, her eyes rolling as she smacked her lips together and walked off to the other room to wait and get ready for whatever happens.

✧࿐➴✧
very short chapter srry srry 😓💀