𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑰: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒕 𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

In the streets of Maplecrest, the trees showed fall is approaching rapidly, and that everyone shall get warm and cozy. The ecosystem around was filled with maturity and beauty, children running around, while teenagers chat about any topic they desire to choose.

As you knew about your surroundings, you were told that a lab was taking away anyone who is a victim for experiments to test on. You gasped at the news from another friend that was alongside you. The guts inside you got anxious at the thoughts of that. In the corner of your eye, you suddenly saw the popular girl, Filia, and her best friend, Carol. They chatted away with some other members of the group.

Filia's parents, however, are a part of the Medicis. Carol, on the other hand, was going to be captured by Lab 0 and experimented on.
But you never knew that, ever. Could never realize it sooner or later. Concern and curiosity got the better of you, thinking that you should talk to both of them. But you hesitated, thinking back that the two girls might judge you about how you talked. So you stayed in your spot and continued to talk to your other buddies.

After school ends, you solve the code to your padlock, and swung open your locker, snatching your backpack and putting it on you. Soon after placing and locking the padlock back onto the locker, you tip toe quickly down the stairs to the first floor, hearing the loud tapping of your shoes hitting every step you took. When you saw the front doors, you sprinted out the school and out on the side walk. As you panted out further, you smirk and jog for a bit before breathing heavily.

"Hot damn! That— was a good— run! Haha! Ahh." You chuckle to yourself, smiling as it was Friday, and that you could get away with no homework to do. All was done, and even if they don't have a lot of good grades, they still were completed and good to go. After a bit, you randomly sing a song that had always been stuck in your head. You sang it like it had no limits. A door was opened and closed immediately, then running up the stairs were followed. Your eager self was wanting some rest, and so you got in your home clothes, closed your curtains and slept in your room.

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑... (𝟕:𝟑𝟖)

You stir awake to the sound of a distant door opening. Must be my mom, you thought to yourself. Your mother worked until night, and you knew it all. Getting up and walking slowly, you ponder about who's down stairs, while your eyes are slightly closed, and your bewilderment grew more as you got closer to downstairs. As you took the first step down, your eyes widened at two yellow shines of light shaped in an oval, hearing the sound of metal clanking onto the wooden floor of your house.

Fear began to strike your heart's vessels, as you couldn't move. You froze at the sight of a robot. A cat-like robot, menacingly staring at you in the dark with dim lighting in the kitchen. The cold air surrounding your warm breathing, and the moment to shriek at the robot. But you couldn't.

"𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐨𝐩-𝐌𝐞𝐨𝐰, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐳𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭: 𝐃𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐞!" The cat-like robot commanded, putting their arms up almost at a perfect 90° angle where their forearms were at. You listened to what they said, and so you nod immediately.

"Mhm, mhm! I understand!"

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐚𝐛 𝟎...!"

"Lab... what?"

"𝐋𝐚𝐛 𝟎, 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 '𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧'. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐩-𝐌𝐞𝐨𝐰."

"Wait, YOU WORK FOR BRAIN DRAIN?! THE GUY WHO IS—"

You were suddenly approached by a flying clawed metal hand, the flames splattering in the back. Your mouth was shut and it was sealed shut very tightly. As you panic about the danger ahead, the cat robot suddenly dashes towards you and picks you up bridal style, so to speak.

"𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐩-𝐌𝐞𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐚𝐛 𝟎, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥!"

The robot was remorseful to you and apologizing for its actions it is forced to do.
The only thing you could do was just suffer and worry. Tears began to burn your eyes as you sigh in defeat, still thrusting your way out of the arms of the metal being. Until...

Your eyesight begins to become blurry as you feel your mouth and nose covered by a damp rag with some kind of chemical. As the cat-like robot carries you with the rag on your mouth and nose, it turns out that Chloroform was put on the damp thing, and it soon made you unconscious and passed out immediately. Vulnerability was the only thing left on you.

✧࿐➴
uh oh 😦 smth boutta happen!