CHAPTER 19

Yeonjun's stomach churned with a mix of excitement and trepidation as he watched Soobin zip around the house like a whirlwind, tossing clothes into an overnight bag. "Hey, Yeonjun, get ready, we're going somewhere," Soobin called out.

"Where?" Yeonjun asked, trying to keep his tone steady.

"Soon enough," Soobin replied, flashing a mischievous grin. "Just get ready."

Yeonjun complied, his heart racing with anticipation and unease. Once both of them were ready, they got into the car, and Soobin took the wheel. As the car pulled away from the curb, Yeonjun couldn't help but pepper Soobin with questions.

"Where are we going?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Stop asking so many questions," Soobin chided, his fingers tapping on the steering wheel.

"I'm getting impatient, tell me!"

"Did we reach there?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we the-

 Yeonjun's impatience continued to rise until Soobin finally pulled the car to a sudden stop. "Yes, for God's sake, we're there!" Soobin exclaimed, exasperation evident in his voice.

"Finally," Yeonjun muttered, stepping out of the car and blinking in surprise at the beach before him. Balloons and a table adorned with fairy lights stood out against the backdrop of the setting sun and crashing waves. "Huh? You did all this?" Yeonjun asked, incredulous.

 Soobin simply nodded, a soft smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Yes."

"It's so pretty here," Yeonjun murmured, taking in the sight.

"Yeah, it is, not more than you though" Soobin agreed whispering the last part, walking toward the edge of the shoreline.

 Yeonjun couldn't resist a mischievous impulse, so he pushed Soobin as they stood by the water. "Haha, got you!"

Soobin stumbled backward, then regained his footing, a smirk playing on his lips. In one swift move, he tugged Yeonjun along, and both of them ended up waist-deep in the cold water. "What the hell, the water is so cold!" Yeonjun exclaimed, laughing despite himself.

After their impromptu dip, they dried off and sat on the beach, the peaceful sound of the waves filling the air. Soobin turned to Yeonjun, his gaze filled with sincerity. "Yeonjun?"

 "Hmm?" Yeonjun responded, turning to face Soobin.

"I love you," Soobin confessed, his voice quiet but resolute.

he words hung heavy in the air, shock registering on Yeonjun's face. "But you—" he began, unsure of what to say in response to Soobin's unexpected confession.

"Yeah, I know I bullied you," Soobin admitted, his eyes glistening with vulnerability. "But I love you and i really-"

Before Soobin could say anything else, Yeonjun leaned in and silenced him with a tender, heartfelt kiss. In that moment, amidst the crashing waves and the fading light, Yeonjun found himself swept up in a swirl of conflicting emotions, but one thing was certain: he loved Soobin, despite all their bad moments.

 "I love you too, silly," Yeonjun murmured, a soft smile gracing his lips as he leaned in to kiss Soobin once more.

                                                                 THE END

Thank you all so much for reading this book until the end!