CHAPTER 18

"Oh my gosh!"

"They look so cute!"

"I know right"

"Just a second, let me take a picture-"

"Shut the fuck up, both of you! You're gonna wake them up. And Beomgyu stop taking pictures!"

The whispered protests fell on deaf ears as Yeonjun stirred, blinking his eyes open in confusion.

"Uhm, what are you guys doing in our house?" Yeonjun asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Why, can't we visit our best friend?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, as if that's the real reason," Yeonjun scoffed, shaking his head.

As Yeonjun's gaze brushed over Soobin, who was still deep in slumber, he couldn't help but let out a sigh. 

 "Well, no time to wait! Let's go!" Kai declared, grabbing Yeonjun's arm and pulling him out of bed.

 "Wait, I—"

"Shush, you're going to wake your husband," Taehyun said with a teasing tone.

"Taehyun, what? Stop calling him that," Yeonjun protested, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

 "Well, it's true though. He is your husband," Beomgyu chimed in with a grin.

As they left the room, Soobin remained undisturbed in slumber. Gathering in the living room.

"What should we eat?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hmm..Pizza!"

"Kai, no one eats pizza in the morning"

"Well, i do"

"You're weird that's why"

"Shut up! You're more weirder"

As they ordered the pizza, well they had no choice because Kai kept bugging them to order it. However, their not so peaceful time was shattered when Soobin stormed into the room with a scowl on his face.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Soobin demanded, his eyes narrowing at the unexpected guests.

"Why? we came to visit our Yeonjun-hyung!" kai announced with a cheer.

Yeonjun rolls his eyes because Kai had never bothered to call him hyung no matter how many times he told him. Maybe Soobin should barge in more often.

Soobin let out a sigh, ready to speak, but Taehyun interrupted by giving him a slice of pizza.

"What- Who ever gets Pizza in the morning? And where did you even get It from?" Soobin asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"We ordered it, obviously" Taehyun replied with a sassy tone.

Rolling his eyes, Soobin muttered "Well, whatever. You guys better clean this mess up" before storming out, slamming the door behind him.

"what is up with him?" Taehyun mused, before glancing at the closed door before turning his attention back to the game infront of him.

"Don't worry, he's always like this" 

"How do you even live with him Yeonjun? He's so-"

"Wait, no, I lost!" Kai exclaimed, throwing the controller in frustration.

"Again" Yeonjun sighs.

"Haha, I beat you to it!" Beomgyu proclaimed, sporting a victorious grin.

"Let's do it again!" Kai insisted, undeterred by his defeat.

"No, Kai, you already lost eight times" Taehyun pointed out.

"Well, ten times a charm" Kai retorted with a  playful gleam in his eyes.

"Kai, who ever says that?" Beomgyu chuckled.

 "Me," Kai declared with a playful smirk.

 "Anyways baby since i won the game, give me a kiss!" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun didn't say anything, instead he leaned over and gave Beomgyu's cheek a soft peck. The contact was brief but it surprised Beomgyu.

However he wasn't quite content and pouted "Hey, that wasn't a kiss!" he teased.

Kai, who had been watching from the side, scrunched his nose is disgust. "Ew" he mumbled and turned away. 

"Hey, you're just say that because you have no-one" Yeonjun laughed at him.

"Not true, I have someone!" Kai said.

"Really? who!?" Beomgyu asked surprisedly.

"My plushies-"

Yeonjun throws a pillow at him.

"Kai shut up! 'mY PlUsHiEs" Beomgyu mimicks him.