With my arm around her waist, I discerned my skin steaming in flames shoving her body against mine. My body eventually felt slightly warm from her presence as if it finally discovered the one who completed it or me, and I was presumably negligibly inebriated from yesterday, but it would be a lie if I said that I didn't feel hot for her and even more turned on that she wanted to see me in the middle of the night. 

The fervency of her body against mine as well as the hardness of her nipples against my palm over her thin shirt and athletic frame. She smells so lovely and there's something about her chocolate eyes that captivates me every time she looks me in the eyes. I felt myself blushing at my dirty thoughts.

I don't remember the details of how we drifted apart in a week over stupid someone about whom I don't even care about, but I clearly remember how aggressively I slipped my hands under her clothes the moment I got in bed with her and we were ultimately alone. She opened her eyes without a word, I pinned her back against the mattress and kissed her so fiercely that I lost my breath, and pulled her closer.

"Je-...Jennie...I missed you" she whispered proffering herself to me.

She kissed me back vigorously harbouring my face in between her courteous hands. Our tongues lunged out to meet each other as we both tasted one another. It was a very wild and wet kiss that left us both panting for breath. I felt so ravenous for her as my desire initiated to take over like obsession.

"Stick out your tongue, baby" I instructed in a low seductive voice.

The fact that I called her by my nickname worked to turn her on even more and she quickly did as I wanted. Her tongue ground against mine as our tongues engaged in a wild and fervent dance. I could taste some of the chocolate on her tongue as we continued to kiss. My hands were wandering on her chest fondling her breasts in haste and her whispers calling my name in between before I commenced stroking my hands down the plain of her well-toned stomach.

My heart hurts from separation even though we were together I still don't feel enough. No matter how much I kissed her I still wanted her even more to be mine. I kept stinking onto her lips crunching her lips, reeking her upper lips, compelling my tongue in her mouth ploughing our bodies as I got on top of her pulling her up to yank away her skirt from her gorgeous body which belongs to me.

She belongs to me...

"Fuck! Oh... Jennie, I missed it so much" she implored.

Seeing her begging beneath me was so fucking hot while her chest moved up and down to catch her breath. "I miss it too, baby. Why did you take so long to come?"

I kissed her precipitously over her face, she took no time slipping her hand into my sweater dragging me down to press our bodies though we both were not satisfied because of the clothes in between.

"Take this off..." she tilts her chin at my sweater.

I sat on her hips taking off my clothes and her eyes gazing at me all over my body. We both were breathlessly staring at each other's bodies and this time when she towed me down to press our bodies the naked colliding of our skins caused our hearts to beat even quicker. 

"All good, baby?" I asked smirking and caressing her cheek intertwining our legs.

"Fuck! God, get off please!" she shouted out of nowhere pushing me to come back to the real world acknowledging my drunken self wasn't dreaming. 

Rosie was beneath me naked hollering I abruptly leaned beside her. "What happened?"

She sat up forcing my eyes to stare at her naked muscular back propelling my innocent heart to get allure by her beauty though sat up cocooning my hand over her stomach to see what truly made her stop. She jerked the blanket and I saw the bandage on her ankle which I hadn't noticed because she was wearing the trousers. She grumbled in distress holding onto my hand on her stomach to obliterate it.