He chuckled hearing a 'cute' word from her....

Man:"I'm ready to tell you"

She turn around to him with a serious and cold face...

Snow:"Say?"

[Magica Time skip after 1 month]

Y/n:"Oppas!!!"

BTS:"yes princess??"

Y/n:"No i mean jin oppa"

Jin:"what happened princess?"

Y/n:"Mom told us to for groceries shopping"

Jin:"Oh! Lets go then"

Y/n:"But I don't wanna go"

Mrs Kim:"Shut up and go with him!"

Y/n:"Mom but I don't wanna go"

Mrs Kim:"Oh is that so,then jin dont  bring chocolates and banana milk for her"

Y/n:"What?! Chocolate and banana milk shake for me!!??"

Mrs Kim:"yeah but you are not going so no cho-"

Y/n:"no,no!! I'm going"

I run to her and hug her....

Y/n:"You are the best mom!!"

Mrs Kim:"hehe! I know now go with him"

I nodded and went to oppa while hopping.......

Wondering?? That why my mom being good with me?? Well that's a long story.... Author nim will tell you all..

A/n:"What me!?"

Y/n:"Hmm you or else who? You are the one and only one author na! Then"

A/n:"But isn't it's your story?"

Y/n:"It is but you are the directer, writer,action director and many more of this story so...you should say now bye!"

A/n:(sigh)"Let's go to past"

[Flashback]

Now me and my mom is going out with dad for shopping.oppas is not coming as they have some works to do which I don't know!I'm not so excited but yes I am a little bit excited.........

Y/n:"Let's go!"

Mr Kim:"Slow down dear or else you will fall down!"

Y/n:"Nahh I'm not a kid anymore!"

Mr Kim:"Still!!"

We went to store and buy many dresses, chocolate, chips and many more things now it's time to go home and yeah we already have our dinner in a restaurant....We are heading towards our and that's when I saw a car coming towards mom with fucking full speed.....

Y/n:"Mom!!!!!!!"

I run towards her and push her aside but before I could jump aside too the car hit me!

Mr & Mrs Kim:"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!"

Author's pov........

They quickly took her to hospital and inform her brothers about her accident....she have a big not too much but she have a cut on her head and on her leg maybe her leg is crack-wait I'm not a doctor so that I can say what actually happened to her! Wait to see what doctor says!

Doctor take her inside the operation room and soon her brothers also came running..

Jin:"Where is she!??"

Yoongi:"How she is?"

Mr Kim:"She is in-inside the operation room"

Jhope:"Dont-dont worry she will be fine! She is strong"

They all sit there holding their tears back. And encouraging their own-self and others......

After 1 hour doctor come out as everyone went to him...

Mrs Kim:"Ho-how is she??"