𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝟎𝟑

my other half I didn't know I needed

"so, do we all agree on going to the beach." the seven of them came to ela sitting uneasily on the couch, "won, what about our tight schedule?" jay whispered in his ear.

tight schedule? what are they, idols? actually. that can be true, they are all so handsome and the way the guy who looks like a sunshine hums is heavenly. "tight schedule? what do you guys mean?" ela said, completely clueless.

"you didn't tell her, jungwon?" sunghoon asked, still staring at ela's sparkly eyes because that was the only thing he could and wanted to look at. "oh right." jungwon chuckled nervously, landing his hand on his nape. "uhm, how do I put this softly?" he stammered, ela waited for his response.

"you can say we are idols" sunoo, ela thought. he warmly answered with a proud look. an instant smile appeared on her mouth and sunoo didn't expect it, they all looked ela with a slight blush on their face.

"your smile is so cute." jake smirked, "much better on mine—" jake said flirty before heeseung held jakes mouth, ela was super red at this point, she was stuttering and stuttering.

"can we talk about the fact your kpop idols?" she covered up what just happened, "well.. not yet." jungwon said, and I looked at him confused. "yet?" ela was stunned, "we are in a survival show called I-land, we are planned to debut in one month." jay explained.

"oh, my dream has always been to be a singer." she wowed at their talents and looks, "ela, your beautiful enough to be the visual, your voice is as mesmerizing." riki zoned out.

"god, thank you riki." she slightly held his hand, and he froze expect his hand that opened up waiting for her hand. ela found him adorable and held his hand. "but there is no way I can pursue as an idol, hybe is my dream company but you guys are already debuting." she pouted.

"oh my gosh!" jungwon stood up with an imaginary light bubble in his head, "oh my gosh, I have an idea." he smiled happily holding ela's face, about to touch. the six eyes stared at jungwon with slight jealousy.

"lucky asshole."

he cupped her face, "you can try to debut with us!" all of the members gasped in unison, as if they all had the same thought

he cupped her face, "you can try to debut with us!" all of the members gasped in unison, as if they all had the same thought. "no way, it's not possible." she knew it wasn't impossible, yet she knew she never could have a chance with debuting with talented men she had just met.

"it's not impossible, ela. we believe in you, your face is mesmerizing and beautiful, we could stare into your eyes for days. your personality is the best and I can tell even if we met today, your voice is as delicate and pure as a dove, bang pd-nim will give you a chance with no doubt. we know you can do it." riki comforted her.