𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟎𝟏

fate lead me to u

I watched you from afar, I watched all of you from afar. you were all familiar to me, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I knew you, but where did I know you from?

ever since she had moved to korea, she got these weird thoughts and stuff she didn't know about.

a million random thoughts scattered through her empty mind, she didn't know what her mind was telling her, she continued to think of thoughts she never thought of before.

she unconsciously strolling around with her headphones blasting to best part, unable to hear a single thing.

the hard concrete sidewalk that was mostly grey, her long wavy skirt nearly touching the floor. her destination was a coffee shop, a newly opened cafe. she heard it from her mom, so she didn't hesitate a bit.

despite the beige neutral color, the cafe was filled with bright pastel colors. a big sign to get the attention of many, including her.

even the welcome poster, it was filled with not too vibrant but not too warm colors. she was instantly interested.

her doc martins stepped onto the brown wooden floor, she had a big smile on her face once she saw the employees greet her.

"what may I get for you?" the employee asked, "one frappe please, whatever you recommend." she smiled, "coming right up, also, were are accepting new employees if you wanna work here." she gave ela a flyer, and she nodded in response.

she ordered one frappuccino and paid, stepping out seeing how dark it became. she put her large headphones back on and put on superpowers.

♫ ♫ ♫

fate, what is fate?

it kept on playing in her mind like a loop, it didn't stop. she didn't know what happened.

she zoned out as she trailed around the sidewalk, taking her time to sip her frappe. "watch where your going!" thats all she heard before she harshly bumped into a tall figure.

she immediately fell on her butt, taking a quick glance at the man she stupidly bumped into. "Im so sorry." she stood up, "no, no it's fine." he reached out his hand and she looked up and down, "well this is a bit of a cliche isn't it?" he chuckled.

she noticed her darkish red hair and large black eyes, he had great style and a soft voice. "thank you." she smiled warmly, standing up with the help of the man.

"your name?" she asked dusting of her outfit, "why?" he said sarcastically, "no reason, I can't ask?" she looked at him nervously, "I was joking, your scared face is hilarious." he giggled at the sight.

"so, please I wanna know your name." she was starting to get more curious and curious by the second, "someone you should know, you want my number instead?" he avoided the question.

"can't you just tell me?"

"it's embarrassing!"

"I swear, it's not."

"I'm jungwon." jungwon covered his face in shyness, "see, it wasn't that hard?" she grinned.

you don't know who I am? phew, thank you. jungwon thought, it was nice for someone not to get crazy and scream whenever they found out who he was.

"you? it's your turn now." he said, "ela."

her name hit his ears, they both felt a feeling in their stomach. as if they were flustered, maybe butterflies.

but they soon felt a sudden ringing in their ears, both of them covering it. they heard the word fate whisper into their ears, "did you hear that too..?" he asked worriedly.

"I still believe, I still firmly believe. we can still meet, we will connect, no matter what."

"fate.." she panted, the word rung a bell in his ears. he realized her words and the current moment, he knew all of it, as if a flash back played in front of him as he had widened eyes.

time stopped, he felt his heart sink. it all came back, it was time.

"I'm sorry, I think I have to go." she looked at her watch. "are you sure?" he asked, he needed to warn her about the situation. "here's my number." he gave her a paper.

she looked at him for a good 10 seconds, she then took the paper, waved and ran.

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

jungwon came back to their dorm, sprinting into the living room.

"jungwon? why are you in a hurry?" jay looked at him as jungwon froze, "hyung, I met her."

"you meant?.." they all stood up in shock, ever since they had been told it wouldn't happen in a long time
"yes her." he nodded hurriedly, "that means.. she's back."

"fate brought us back to her."

@lynwritesherthoughts

🐻‍❄️💭

stop. this draft is too short, I feel like I didn't put too much effort sorry guys😅 I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and the cliff hanger