CH.3 | MISTER FOX

✧.MISTER FOX

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧.MISTER FOX

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄 , eager to get back home as quickly as possible. y/n too, feeling absolutely ecstatic that school ended for the day. if only the day tomorrow was the start of a holiday instead of just the usual mundane weekend, y/n would've quite literally jumped for joy. 

"remember to call me if anything goes wrong, okay?" chanelle reminded the girl, scanning her figure once again and committing her appearance to mind- making sure that she would be able to notice any scrape or bruise present when she saw her again, if y/n did get injured.

"okay." y/n replied, stifling a yawn, letting chanelle fuss over her for a few more seconds. "I'll be fine. at this rate, you're going to be late for your photoshoot." y/n reminded her, pointing to her butler waiting beside an expensive, extravagant looking car. he semed to be anxious, as chanelle was taking quite awhile.

chanelle pursed her lips, before nodding. "alright. I'll see you...err, next time. probably tonight." chanelle bid her goodbye, before rushing off to her butler. y/n whipped out her cellphone, pressing on taehoon's number to send him a text asking him where he was.

she blinked slowly, seeing three dots appear- signalling that the boy was typing.

'soon.' was all he replied with, y/n shrugging in response and pocketing her phone. closing her eyes, she enjoyed the slight breeze. students just walked past her without bothering her, and y/n was beyond delighted that they did so.

but of course, not everyone had common sense. just as she was opening the app to play honkai star rail, a certain boy approached her.

"hey, y/n! I'm daniel, remember me?" daniel asked, standing infront of her. y/n groaned internally, but chose to ignore him- a passive expression on her face. daniel just stared at the girl play games, awkwardly fidgeting on the spot .

"err...oh, isn't that the popular game honkai star rail? is it good? I've been thinking of playing it too!" daniel tried to initiate conversation again, but y/n absolutely did not want any interaction with him. she shot him a glare, before resuming back to playing her game.

"hey, are you okay?" daniel reached out a hand and was about to place it on her shoulder, when someone swatted his hand away rather forcefully.

"hey. if she's ignoring you, know to piss off, dude." the boy tsked, slinging an arm around y/n's shoulder. daniel stood there in shock, feeling the slight tingle of pain on his hand. "ah, taehoon." y/n acknowledged him, sending him a small smile. "shall we go now?" she asked, ignoring the tension between the two males.

"yeah, sure. let's drop by an arcade while we're at it." taehoon replied, guiding y/n out of the school compound, sending one final glare in daniel's direction. "don't we need to meet that boy...err...hobin?"

EEPY ; LOOKISMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें